- Department Head:Graduate School of Business / Curriculum Support for Master's Programmes in Business Informatics
- Programme Manager:Business Informatics: Digital Enterprise and Information Systems Management, Information Security Management, Electronic Business and Digital Innovations
- Ekaterina Krivtsova has been at HSE University since 2019.
- Organizing the educational process in the master's degree programmes of Business-Informatics.
- Forming the reports.
- Preparing orders conserning the study process in SDOU.
- Coordinating and controling the final state certification of alumni
- Preparing the diploma-drafts and the diplomas, and the diploma supplements as well.
- Maintenance of the ASAV data base.
- Documentation support for the students at academic mobility programs.
- Monitoring the students' ongoing assessment, the academic failiure's elimination.
- Calculating the student ratings (current, cumulative).
- Interaction with external organizations (upon request from medical institutions, Pension Funds).
- Updating the sites of the educational programs of the Master's programmes "Business Informatics", "Electronic Business", "Information Security Management".
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
2016 - 2018 Russian State university of the Humanities, Institute of History and Archives / Universitet Nicholas Copernicus University UMK (Torun, Poland)
Master's programme «Historical Comparative and Transitology: Russia - Poland».
Courses and trainings:
2010 - "Automated curriculum development system as part of the educational standard." - Moscow State Industrial University
2019 - "Entrepreneurial thinking and support for student entrepreneurial projects." - National Research University Higher School of Economics