- Associate Professor:Faculty of Computer Science / Big Data and Information Retrieval School / Joint Department with Yandex
- Sergey Gayfullin has been at HSE since 2012.
Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Article Gaifullin A., Gaifullin S.A. Deformations of Period Lattices of Flexible Polyhedral Surfaces // Discrete and Computational Geometry. 2014. Vol. 51. No. 3. P. 650-665.
- Article Gayfullin S., Gaifullin A. A. Deformations of period lattices of flexible polyhedral surfaces // Working papers by Cornell University. Series math "arxiv.org". 2013
- Article Arzhantsev I. V., Gaifullin S.A. Cox rings, semigroups and automorphisms of affine algebraic varieties // Sbornik Mathematics. 2010. Vol. 201. No. 1. P. 1-21.
- Article Gaifullin S. A. Affine toric SL(2)-embeddings // Sbornik Mathematics. 2008. Vol. 199. No. 3. P. 319-339.
Work 2009 Assistant Professor at Bauman Moscow state technical University 2011-2012 Senior Researcher at Lomonosov Moscow State University 2012 – Assistant Professor at Lomonosov Moscow State University 2012 – Associate Professor at Higher school of Economics 1 2 2013-2014 Supervisor of the Yandex School of Data Analysis, Yandex
On July 25, the World Final of the International Collegiate Programming Contest, sponsored by the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), took place in Yekaterinburg, Russia. The HSE was represented at the competition by a team of graduates – Vyacheslav Alipov, Mikhail Kolupayev, and Alexander Kuprin – from the master's programme of HSE’s Joint Department with Yandex, which is part of the Faculty of Computer Science's School of Applied Mathematics and Information Science. The team took home the bronze medal, finishing in 10th place.