- Associate Professor:Faculty of Law / School of General and Interdisciplinary Legal Studies
- Academic Director:Doctoral School of Law
- Rodion Belkovich has been at HSE University since 2007.
Education and Degrees
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD) in Theory and History of Law and the State; History of Doctrines about Law and the State
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
Young Faculty Support Program (Group of Young Academic Professionals)
Category "Future Professoriate" (2011-2012)
Category "New Lecturers" (2008-2009)
Student Term / Thesis Papers
I. Ageeva «The Concept of Natural Law in Libertarianism». Faculty of Law, 2020
A. Lozhkina «The Problem of Equality in Republican Thought». Faculty of Law, 2020
S. Vinogradov «Contemporary Egalitarian Theories of Justice». Faculty of Law, 2020
T. Mikaelyan «Legal Responsibility in the Light of Neurobiological Research». Faculty of Law, 2019
I. Kharitonov «Property as the Foundation of Murray N. Rothbard's Concept of Ethics». Faculty of Law, 2016
K. Sachivets «Post-anarchism: doctrine and critique». Faculty of Law, 2016
E. Filin «The Right to Gun Ownership in the United States: Theoretical and Philosophical Foundations and Contemporary Academic Discussion». Faculty of Law, 2020
S. Karpov «Participatory Democracy: History and Opportunities in the Digital Age». Faculty of Law, 2020
G. Veys «Political and Legal Approaches to the Problem of Intellectual Property Protection». Faculty of Law, 2020
D. Kvartalnov «Problem of Repression in Works by Herbert Marcuse». Faculty of Law, 2018
T. Khabibulin «Foundations of the Critique of Law in Writings by Giorgio Agamben». Faculty of Law, 2017
E. Sergeeva «Theory of anarcho-feminism: political and legal analysis». Faculty of Law, 2017
D. Pushkarskij «Идея третьего Рима как основа политического мировоззрения Московского царства (XV-середина XVII вв.)». Faculty of Law, 2015
- History of Political and Legal Doctrines (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Law; 1 year, 4 module)Rus
- History of Political and Legal Studies Abroad (Master’s programme; Faculty of Law; 1 year, 3, 4 module)Rus
- Law (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs; 1 year, 3, 4 module)Rus
- Project Seminar "Fundamentals of Critical Theory" (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Law; 1 year, 1-4 module)Rus
- Seminar on Topical Issues of Law (Postgraduate course’s programme; 1 year, 1 semester)Rus
Dissertation for a degree of Candidate of Science
- Preprint Belkovich R. Equitable commerce: the mediaeval origins of American anarchism / NRU Higher School of Economics. Series LAW "Law". 2013.
- Preprint Belkovich R. Paleoconservatism of the Southern Agrarians / NRU Higher School of Economics. Series LAW "Law". 2013.
This year, 117 students graduated from doctoral programmes at the HSE campus in Moscow. On November 1, they received their graduation certificates. Some of them also defended their theses under a new procedure that was introduced at HSE this year, while the others will do this within the next year.