• A
  • A
  • A
  • ABC
  • ABC
  • ABC
  • А
  • А
  • А
  • А
  • А
Regular version of the site

How the State Scholarship Students Can Get an HSE Bank Card

Starting from June 30th, 2018, HSE undergraduate, master’s and doctoral students will be able to get their state scholarships only with their MIR cards. There are three ways to reissue the card, including getting a unique HSE-designed card. The main thing to remember is that, no matter which way you choose, you need to finalize everything by June 30th, 2018.

If you are getting your scholarship on a student social card

Those students who are currently receiving their payments on their social cards, can reissue them by using the MIR platform. More information on this is available here.

After the new card has been issued, please email a photo/scanned copy of its front side and a photo/scanned copy of your SNILS to std@hse.ru, indicating your full name, date of birth and the name of the faculty.

If you are getting your scholarship on a Sberbank card

Students who are getting their scholarships on Sberbank cards, can re-issue them independently through the MIR platform at a Sberbank office  in Moscow. Please note that in this case, the student will be responsible for the card service fees.

Please send a photo/scanned copy of full details of your bank account (available at any Sberbank office), and a photo/scanned copy of the card’s front side via email at std@hse.ru, indicating your full name, date of birth and the name of the faculty.

If you would like to get a VTB MIR card via HSE (HSE-branded)

You can apply for a MIR bank card via HSE (no service fees while you’re studying) at VTB Bank Office No. 7701 in the following ways:

1. Online

This option is only available for Russian citizens. They can fill in an online form at the Centre for Scholarships and Charitable Programmes website. Please note that the person filling in the form is responsible for the accuracy of the data.

2. Offline

This option is available for all HSE students. You can apply on-site at Room K-425 (3a Krivokolenny Pereulok). Opening hours: Mon-Fri 2pm – 6pm. Please make sure you bring the following papers with you:

Russian citizens:

  • Passport and a copy  of the photo page and registration page).

International citizens:

  • Passport, migration card, and temporary registration paper;
  • Copy of certified translation of the passport, copy of the migration card, and copy of the temporary registration slip.

If you are getting your scholarship on a VTB24 card, Visa or Mastercard-based, received via HSE

You are lucky! These cards will be re-issued automatically, and you don’t need to fill in any forms.

If any additional information is required, you will be informed. The dates, time and place of card delivery will be announced by the staff of VTB Bank (ex. VTB24) Office No 7701 as soon as the new cards are issued.

If you have changed your passport, please follow the guidelines in the section ‘If you would like to get a VTB MIR card via HSE (HSE-branded)’.

If you need more details, please contact us at Room K-425 (3a Krivokolenny Pereulok) daily, Mon-Fri, 10am – 6pm (break 1pm – 2 pm), via email at std@hse.ru, or by phone 8(495) 772-95-90, ext. 115-76 or 116-87 or 113-20.

As of June 30th, 2018, if the scholarship accounting unit of the HSE Accounting Office does not have up-to-date information on your MIR bank card, your scholarship will not be processed.

April 03, 2018