Green HSE Holds Dead Electronics Days Again
Green HSE is inviting everyone to join in in a recycling drive. If you don't know how to dispose of your used Samsung Galaxy Note7 or other devices, this is your chance. Dead Electronics Days are held November 16-18.
Find spots for recycling in the following buildings:
What you can bring:
- 20 Myasnitskaya street (Chistye Prudy station or Lubyanka)
- 11 Myasnitskaya street (Lubyanka station)
- 2-8 Khitrovskaya Pereulok (Kitay-Gorod station)
- 21/4 Staraya Basmannaya, Building 1 (Kurskaya or Krasnye Vorota station)
- 46b Volgogradshy Prospect (Tekstilshchiki station)
- 33 Kirpishnaya street (Semenovskaya station)
- 26 Shabolovka (Shabolovskaya station)
- 34 Tallinnskaya street (Strogino station).
- Used household appliances
- Used office equipment (including cartridges from printers)
- Used electronics: cell phones, iPods, chargers, etc.
November 17, 2016