Staff Research Productivity Assessment
In 2022, RPA is held for colleagues on at least one of the following positions:
- Faculty members at HSE University and its regional campuses (including internationally recruited staff);
- Researchers at HSE University and regional campuses (including internationally recruited staff);
- Heads and deputy heads of the University’s research subdivisions, as well as all units incorporated therein, if their operations are financed from funds generated through the implementation of basic projects included in the thematic plan for R&D works (both basic and applied research), as stipulated in the State Assignment for HSE University for 2021-2022, with the exception of heads and deputy heads of subdivisions and units incorporated into the University's research subdivisions that do not have researcher positions;
- Heads and deputy heads of HSE’s International Laboratories;
- Research assistants.
The following categories of researchers are exempt from Research Productivity Assessments:
- Holders of the honorary title (status) of HSE University’s Tenured (Honorary) Professor or HSE University Distinguished Professor;
- Teaching staff on a non-academic (educational-methodological or practice-oriented) trajectory;
- Research assistants, if they are degree-seeking students (at the Bachelor’s or Master’s level), or if they graduated from a Bachelor’s or Master’s programme in 2020 or 2021 (upon request, with the provision of supporting documents);
- Pregnant women; staff on a maternity leave, as well as those who returned from a maternity leave less than 5 (five) years ago; staff on a childcare leave until a child reaches 3 (three) years of age, as well as those who have returned from a childcare leave less than 2 (two) years ago (upon request, provided that supporting documents are available);
- Staff who have been on sick leave for a long period (over six months) over the course of the past three years (upon their request, provided that supporting documents are available).
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.