Alexey A. Mitsyuk
- Research Fellow:Faculty of Computer Science / Laboratory of Process-Aware Information Systems (PAIS Lab)
- Senior Lecturer:Faculty of Computer Science / School of Software Engineering
- Alexey A. Mitsyuk has been at HSE since 2013.
Moscow Institute of Electronics and Mathematics
Diploma in Applied Mathematics
Moscow State Institute of Electronics and Mathematics, Applied Mathematics
Young Faculty Support Program (Group of Young Academic Professionals)
Category "New Researchers" (2015-2016)
Member of IEEE Task Force on Process Mining
Student Term / Thesis Papers
N. Nikitina «Client-Server iOS App "Travel Map"». Faculty of Computer Science, 2017
A. Karpov «iOS Application for Taking Open Courses on the Stepik.org Platform». Faculty of Computer Science, 2017
A. Konovalov «InTheMaze Game Based on Unity». Faculty of Computer Science, 2017
A. Sveredyuk «Extensible System for Logging and Analysis of Work Time». Faculty of Computer Science, 2017
K. Makarov «Android Application for Taking Open Courses on the Stepik.org Platform». Faculty of Computer Science, 2017
T. Galimov «Takeaway: Service for Information Memorization». Faculty of Computer Science, 2017
I. Shugurov «Program for Generation of Artificial Event Logs for BPMN 2.0 Process Models». Faculty of Computer Science, 2016
A. Kulikov «Software for Construction of UML Class Diagrams from Source Code Written in Scala». Faculty of Computer Science, 2016
K. Samsonova «UML Sequence Diagram Constructor for Scala Programs». Faculty of Computer Science, 2016
Preparing and Presenting of Graduate Thesis (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Computer Science; programme "Software Engineering"; 4 year, 4 module)Rus
- Programming (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Computer Science; programme "Software Engineering"; 1 year, 1-4 module)Rus
- Software Design (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Computer Science; programme "Software Engineering"; 2 year, 1-4 module)Eng
- Article Mitsyuk A. A., Shugurov I., Kalenkova A. A., van der Aalst W. Generating Event Logs for High-Level Process Models // Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory. 2017. Vol. 74. P. 1-16. doi
- Article Мицюк А. А., Ломазова И. А., ван дер Аалст В. Использование журналов событий для локальной корректировки моделей процессов // Моделирование и анализ информационных систем. 2017. Т. 24. № 4. С. 459-480. doi
- Article Mitsyuk A. A., Shugurov I. On Process Model Synthesis Based on Event Logs with Noise / Пер. с рус. // Automatic Control and Computer Sciences. 2016. Vol. 50. No. 7. P. 460-470. doi
- Chapter N. M. Nikitina, A. A. Mitsyuk. Carassius: A Simple Process Model Editor, in: Preliminary Proceedings of the 9th Spring/Summer Young Researchers' Colloquium on Software Engineering (SYRCoSE 2015) / Ed. by A. Kamkin, A. Petrenko, A. Terekhov. M. : , 2015. P. 129-136.
- Chapter I. S. Shugurov, A. A. Mitsyuk. Iskra: A Tool for Process Model Repair, in: Preliminary Proceedings of the 9th Spring/Summer Young Researchers' Colloquium on Software Engineering (SYRCoSE 2015) / Ed. by A. Kamkin, A. Petrenko, A. Terekhov. M. : , 2015. P. 137-143.
- Chapter Shugurov I., Mitsyuk A. A. Generation of a Set of Event Logs with Noise, in: Proceedings of the 8th Spring/Summer Young Researchers’ Colloquium on Software Engineering (SYRCoSE 2014). M. : -, 2014. P. 88-95.
- Article Alexey Mitsyuk, Anna Kalenkova, Sergey A. Shershakov, van der Aalst W. Using process mining for the analysis of an e-trade system: A case study // Business Informatics. 2014. Vol. 29. No. 3. P. 15-27.
- Article Мицюк А. А., Шугуров И. С. Синтез моделей процессов по журналам событий с шумом // Моделирование и анализ информационных систем. 2014. Т. 21. № 4. С. 181-198.
- Article Клячко Л. М., Глазачев Д. О., Зеленецов, А. В., Мицюк А. А., Козин Ю. А., Пустовит Б. И. Безопасность добычи углеводородов в российском секторе Арктики нуждается в автоматизации процессов управления // Морской вестник. 2011. Т. 37. № 1. С. 37-43.
Conferences and seminars, other talks
|July 27 - 29||
6-th International Conference on Analysis of Images, Social Networks, and Texts (AIST 2017)
Section "Analysis of Dynamic Behavior through Event Data"
Poster Talk: Process Model Repair by Detecting Unfitting Fragments (with I.A.Lomazova, I.S.Shugurov, Wil M.P. van der Aalst)
|March 3 - 4||4-th International Conference on Tools and Methods of Program Analysis, ТМPА-2017|
Moscow Oblast, Dolgoprudny
Talk: Layered Layouts for Software Systems Visualization using Nested Petri Nets (with Yaroslav Kotylev)
|February 13||Talk "Process mining - Method for process model synthesis and analysis" at the interfaculty seminar "Mathematics, computer science, and information technologies" (in russian).|
|May 30 - June 1||Spring/Summer Young Researchers' Colloquium on Software Engineering 2016, SYRCoSE'16|
Krasnovidovo, Mozhaysky District, Moscow Oblast, Russia
Talk: Applying MapReduce to Conformance Checking (with Ivan Shugurov)
|November 29||Talk "On process model repair" at the special seminar "Process-aware information systems (ru)" (November 28-29, 2015).|
|November 11||Talk "Data and Process Analysis" in School #329 ("Пригласи ученого" project).|
|October 22-23||Central & Eastern European Software Engineering Conference in Russia, SECR 2015 |
Digital October Center, Moscow.
|PAIS Lab Seminar. Talk: Good and Bad Process Models. Moscow, FCS NRU HSE.|
|Spring/Summer Young Researchers' Colloquium on Software Engineering 2015, SYRCoSE'15|
Povolzhskiy State University of Telecommunications and Informatics, Samara, Russia
Talks: Carassius: A Simple Process Model Editor (with Natalia Nikitina) and Iskra: A Tool for Process Model Repair (with Ivan Shugurov)
|Lecture User Interface Design from the Perspective of a Software Engineer (in russian)|
Computer Science Center, Saint Petersburg
Seminar of the Moscow ACM SIGMOD Chapter, CMC MSU,
Central & Eastern European Software Engineering Conference in Russia, SECR 2014
12th International Conference on Business Process Management, BPM 2014
Spring/Summer Young Researchers' Colloquium on Software Engineering 2014, SYRCoSE'14
Unleashing Operational Process Mining, Dagstuhl Seminar 13481
BPI Challenge 2017
The team of students (E.Povalyaeva, I.Khamitov, and A.Fomenko) under my supervision took the first place (of 14 teams) in Student Category of BPI Challenge 2017. The team members presented their report at the BPI workshop of BPM 2017.
The final report is available at the challenge page.
Program Committee Member
Books and Links
|1||C# coding style|
|2||Books on C#:
|3||Books on Java:
|4||Other books on software architecture design and construction:
|5||Books on Petri Nets:
Elizaveta Povalyaeva, Artem Fomenko and Ismail Khamitov, fourth-year students of Software Engineering, took first place in the student category at the BPI Challenge 2017, a business process analysis competition. They presented their solution at the 13th International Workshop on Business Process Intelligence 2017 and are the first students from Russia to participate in the event and win, with the highest-ever number of projects participating in the competition.
Interdisciplinary Seminar of the Strategic Academic Unit 'Mathematics, Computer Science, and Information Technology'
A regular research seminar aimed at sharing the results of research conducted as part of of the Strategic Academic Unit ‘Mathematics, Computer Science, and Information Technology’ and determining prospective interdisciplinary fields was recently held at HSE. This seminar will be organized regularly by different departments within the Strategic Academic Unit.