- Assistant Professor:Faculty of Economic Sciences / Department of Mathematics
- Research Fellow:International Laboratory of Decision Choice and Analysis
- Emre Dogan has been at HSE since 2014.
Education and Degrees
PhD in Economics
William Marsh Rice University
Thesis Title: Essays in cooperative stability
Master's in Economics
Istanbul Bilgi University, Institute of Social Sciences
Bachelor's in Economics
Boğaziçi (Bosphorus) University, Economics and Administrative Sciences
Student Term / Thesis Papers
S. Korolev «Cooperative Game Theory: Profit-Sharing and Cost Sharing Games (Possibly with a Specific Structure) and Axiomatic Analysis of Allocation Rules». Faculty of Computer Science, 2018
- Article Dogan E. Absence-proofness: Group stability beyond the core // International Journal of Game Theory. 2016. Vol. 45. No. 3. P. 601-616. doi
- Article Dogan E., Remzi S. Arrovian impossibilities in aggregating preferences over non-resolute outcomes // Social Choice and Welfare. 2008. Vol. 30. No. 3. P. 495-506.
- Article Dogan E. On the alternating use of “unanimity” and “surjectivity” in the Gibbard–Satterthwaite Theorem // Economics Letters. 2007. Vol. 96. No. 1. P. 140-143. doi
Fellowships and Grants
FAPESP accommodation and travel grant, São Paulo School of Advanced Sciences in Game Theory and Applications, São Paulo, Brazil, 2014
Graduate fellowship, Rice University, 2006-2011
Graduate fellowship, Istanbul Bilgi University, 2004-2006
An egalitarian solution to minimum cost spanning tree problems (with Barış Esmerok)
Population monotonicity in fair division of multiple indivisible goods
Random assignment by sequential distribution of top objects and an application is school choice
Emre Dogan, Assistant Professor at the Department of Mathematics of the Faculty of Economic Sciences speaks about his academic career, research, hobby and gives important life advice to students
School "Decision making in network context" and International Workshop "The 7th Murat Sertel Workshop on Economic Design, Decision, Institutions, and Organization" were held at DeCAn lab
DeCAn lab organized two events which were held from September 25 to September 28 - a school "Decision making in network context" (September 25-26, 2017) and an international workshop "The 7th Murat Sertel Workshop on Economic Design, Decision, Institutions, and Organization" (September 27-28, 2017). DeCAn faculty took part in organizing and holding these events.
Speaker: Emre Dogan (DeCAn lab)
Topic: "An egalitarian solution to minimum cost spanning tree problems"