- Over 400 partnerships with international universities and research organizations
- Over 390 student and faculty mobility agreements
- 230 international faculty members from 47 countries inc. over 100 international tenure track faculty, over 50 postdoctoral fellows in different faculties, research labs and centres in Moscow and at the HSE campuses in St. Petersburg and Perm
- 20 international summer schools
- 48 English-taught Bachelor and Master programmes
- Over 50 double degree programmes with 36 leading foreign universities
- Russian as a Foreign Language in Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Nizhny Novgorod, and Perm
The Higher School of Economics (HSE University) since its inception has been working in tight collaboration with international universities and research organizations, while also participating in international comparative studies. HSE University is moving to developing strategic partnerships with the goal to have strategic university alliances in each region across the globe. HSE University faculties and academic groups engage foreign partners to enhance the teaching, learning outcomes, and research profiles of the partners involved. HSE University supports student and academic mobility, internships, joint research, international conferences, seminars, and summer schools.
An international advisory committee was created to attract faculty, staff, and experts from the global labour market; promote the University’s achievements in the global community, and develop cooperation with the world’s leading educational and research centres. By attracting genuine talent, irrespective of the country of origin, we ensure the quality of our teaching and research. Every year, an increasing number of international students come to HSE University from more than 50 countries. English-taught degree programmes are an integral part of the HSE's high-quality curriculum: as of early 2020, we have Bachelor and Master's programmes taught in English.
HSE ICEF students annually are awarded prizes and commendation letters from the University of London for their academic achievements and internationally top-ranking exam scores in the international double degree programme. In addition, University of London faculty members note the high level of our students in comparison with other students from around the world.
Interview with Professor Eric S. Maskin
What lies at the core of the European integration? What motto keeps Europe alive? Has European model become outdated and is it capable of adapting to the changing reality? These and other questions were the focus of the online talk delivered by Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Federal Republic of Germany to the Russian Federation Géza Andreas von Geyr at the invitation of HSE University. The lecture was attended by students, scholars, and members of the press from around the world.