- Over 400 partnerships with international universities and research organizations
- Over 390 student and faculty mobility agreements
- 230 international faculty members from 47 countries inc. over 100 international tenure track faculty, over 50 postdoctoral fellows in different faculties, research labs and centres in Moscow and at the HSE campuses in St. Petersburg and Perm
- 20 international summer schools
- 48 English-taught Bachelor and Master programmes
- Over 50 double degree programmes with leading foreign universities
- Russian as a Foreign Language in Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Nizhny Novgorod, and Perm
The Higher School of Economics (HSE University) since its inception has been working in tight collaboration with international universities and research organizations, while also participating in international comparative studies. HSE University is moving to developing strategic partnerships with the goal to have strategic university alliances in each region across the globe. HSE University faculties and academic groups engage foreign partners to enhance the teaching, learning outcomes, and research profiles of the partners involved. HSE University supports student and academic mobility, internships, joint research, international conferences, seminars, and summer schools.
By attracting genuine talent, irrespective of the country of origin, we ensure the quality of our teaching and research. Every year, an increasing number of international students come to HSE University from more than 50 countries. English-taught degree programmes are an integral part of the HSE's high-quality curriculum: as of early 2020, we have Bachelor and Master's programmes taught in English.
On November 25th, the HSE Pokrovka building hosted the ‘The Whole World in HSE’ festival, which brought together HSE students from Indonesia, Korea, China and Armenia, as well as Europe, Latin America, and various Russian regions, to celebrate the university’s 30th anniversary.
On November 10, HSE University welcomed Hans Dannenberg Castellanos, Ambassador of the Dominican Republic to Russia. The ambassador met with HSE University Vice Rector Victoria Panova to discuss ways of expanding educational cooperation between the two countries.
On October 11, HSE University hosted a delegation of the Syrian Arab Republic at the building on Pokrovsky Bulvar. During the meeting, they discussed education and the continuing cooperation between HSE University and Damascus University.