Portfolio requirements for international applicants
1. Resume / CV
Resume (including recent photo, education, publication list, research experience, research participation details) projects conferences, student schools, scientific grants, knowledge of languages and other academic achievements). The resume can be written in Russian or English;
2. Motivation letter (500-1000 words)
The motivation letter aims to disclose the area of applicant’s academic interests, areas of planned research, expectations associated with master study, further areas of career development and goals after graduation, theoretical and practical skills the applicant expects to receive during the course of study;
3. Diploma and transcript with a list of completed disciplines and grades in these disciplines. If the applicant has not yet received a bachelor's degree, they can attach the official copy of the complete list of completed disciplines with grades.
4. Letters of recommendation (two) (at least one from a person familiar with academic and research potential of the applicant). Letters of recommendation should be written in English and must necessarily contain the contact information of the recommending person.
5. Academic work of the applicant (in the form of PDF files): (if any) (accepted graduate work of the applicant); Relevant publications or completed qualification works in the field of economic sciences, mathematics, computer sciences. Relevance of the work to one or several of the indicated areas is determined by the programme.
6. Diplomas and certificates confirming other academic achievements of the applicant (student competitions, student work contests, etc.), obtaining individual academic scholarships and grants (if any).