Information for foreign students
Visa and migration requirements:
You can find detailed information about the visa and migration requirements of the Russian Federation on the page of the Center for Visa and Migration Support of Foreign Citizens - https://visa.hse.ru/en/
- How to get your registration https://visa.hse.ru/en/admreg/
- How to extend your registration https://visa.hse.ru/en/extenreg/
- How to extend your visa https://visa.hse.ru/en/extenvisa/
- Registration when you change your place of residence and/or travel in Russia https://visa.hse.ru/en/trip/
All foreign citizens must have a valid medical insurance throughout the entire period of their stay in Russia. Please find more detailed information on how and where to purchase your insurance policy here: https://www.hse.ru/en/medical/ins/
We remind you that all foreign student are obliged:
- Upon arriving to Russia come to the study office to sign Russias visa and migration rules ackhowledgement form (DOCX, 20 Кб), one copy of which you keep
- To learn more about online information at the links to web resources indicated in the Form or on the website of the educational program.
- Upon arriving to Russia come to the study office to sign the personal data use agreement form: Согласие на обработку персональных данных (PDF, 87 Кб)
- Upon arrival to Russia, purchase a medical insurance policy within 15 days from the date of entry.
- Inform the program manager about the availability of a valid medical insurance policy and provide the policy data.
- During the academic year, timely extend the validity of the medical insurance policy