Our Master of Business Analytics programme is among the first in the world to offer to global audience cutting-edge concepts and methods of business analytics and strategic reporting that are aligned with the new principles of regenerative economy and finance, inclusive capitalism and enhanced value creation for financial and non-financial stakeholders.
The programme offers new competencies that employers all over the world seek to compete in knowledge economy and to achieve the sustainability goals of countries and business in uncertain times such as these.
The curriculum has global scope and captures new trends in value creation analysis involving non-financial capitals of a company, their disclosure, as well as new auditing and assurance strategies.
Students of the programme learn:
HOW TO DEVELOP STAKEHOLDER’S VALUE CREATION FRAMEWORKS FOR BUSINESS ANALYSIS AND REPORTING TO NAVIGATE COMPANY’S DECISIONS
HOW TO DETERMINE WHAT DRIVES FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE AND THE ABILITY OF A BUSINESS TO CREATE AND CAPTURE VALUE FOR FINANCIAL AND NON-FINANCIAL STAKEHOLDERS
HOW STRATEGIC REPORTING SECURES THE CONNECTIVITY BETWEEN NON-FINANCIAL CAPITALS, SUSTAINABILITY OF BUSINESS AND FUTURE FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE
HOW THE NON-FINANCIAL CAPITALS CHANGE AUDIT FRAMEWORKS AND ASSURANCE STRATEGIES
HOW INTEGRATED APPROACH TO MULTIPLE CAPITALS ANALYTICS INVOLVES INTEGRATED THINKING INTO TOP MANAGEMENT TEAM’S AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS WORK
The curriculum of the Master of Business Analytics programme focuses on the following topics within a global scope: new trends in value creation analysis involving non-financial capitals of a company, their disclosure, as well as auditing and assurance strategies.
- 120 ETC credits within 2 years of study in 3 semesters PLUS
- Electives (5 to 6) in each specialization
- Project - centered model: applied research projects (2 ) in each specialization under supervision of industry experts
- Virtual Labs with international experts (direct)
Upon completion graduates receive a diploma of MSc in Finance from HSE University with the major in Business Analytics
Who should consider this programme
- Ambitious professionals at the early stages of their careers in finance and accounting who want to gain the expertise necessary to pursue leadership roles in the near future.
- Professionals who want to redefine their area of specialization or even switch their careers into new professional fields.
- The Master of Business Analytics programme allows students to gain new expertise and practical experience while continuing to work full or part time.
How does the Master of Business Analytics programme prepare you to be a leader in finance?
The programme provides students with:
- a new vision of the role of finance and accounting in a sustainable economy for becoming a professional in regenerative finance
- a new framework for business analytics to meet the requirements of knowledge and regenerative economy, when knowledge creation by multiple stakeholders, sustainable development, and responsibility of a company become critical success factors in competition
- new evidence in measuring the value of knowledge intensive businesses and intellectual capital (human capital, clients or relational capital, and organizational capital)
- new methods for achieving connectivity between non-financial capitals, their effectiveness, and future financial performance and how to transform non-financial information into pre-financial data and forecasted financial results
- best practices and expertise in integrating non-financial data into the strategic oversight of boards over a company and how to develop integrated thinking in business
- a new methodology for risk management, namely integrated risk-management concepts, risk-oriented budgeting and how to incorporate them into financial management
- a new evidence in auditing strategies, assurance of non-financial capitals/reports and forensic accounting
Benefits of studying at Master of business analytics programme
- The programme is delivered online by advanced platform of Coursera, making it accessible from anywhere in the world at any appropriate time
- The curriculum centres on a project-based approach with real life data that develops applied analytical skills
- Students participate in live Virtual Laboratories run by the international experts of World Intellectual Capital Network and professional associations AICPA-CIMA, ACCA
- The programme offers a mix of academic and business expertise of HSE University professors, consultants from global companies, large-scale Russian companies and banks.