Leading partners of the programme are World Trade Institute (Switzerland) which is the world's leading research, scientific and educational center in the area of trade policy and international trade studies and Institute for the World Economy, Kiel (Germany) included in the world’s TOP 5 leading scientific organizations in the field of foreign economic policy, leading think tank managing G20 German 2017 presidency.
Furthermore, agreements on cooperation and training of students have been reached with
- the Free University of Brussels,
- the University of Bordeaux,
- the Center for international education (Nice),
- the National Economics University of Vietnam (Hanoi).
- Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation,
- Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation (Minpromtorg),
- Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation
Students of International Trade Policy programme also have the opportunity to obtain two diplomas, taking MILE programme (Master in International Law and Economics) at World Trade Institute in their second year of studies. This programme provides them with the competences at the junction of Economics and Law. These students receive a diploma of the Ministry of Education of Switzerland. World Trade Institute provides discounts to students of the International Trade Policy programme.