Oksana E. Chernenko
- Директор по образовательным инновациям
- Senior Lecturer:Faculty of Law / Department of Constitutional and Administrative Law
- Executive Director:Fund for Educational Innovation
- Oksana E. Chernenko has been at HSE since 2003.
Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Constitutional Law (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Law; programme "Jurisprudence"; 1 year, 1-4 module)Rus
- Contemporary Models of Local Governance (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Law; programme "Jurisprudence"; 2 year, 4 module)Eng
Preparing and Presenting of Graduate Thesis (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Law; programme "Jurisprudence"; 4 year, 4 module)Rus
- Municipal Law of Foreign Countries (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Law; 2 year, 3 module)Eng
- Public Service Legal Regulation (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Law; spec. "с изучением курса "Англо-американское право""; 3 year, 3, 4 module)Rus
- Russian Constitutional and Municipal Law (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Law; 2 year, 1, 2 module)Rus
- Contemporary Models of Local Governance (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Law; 3 year, 3 module)Rus
- Public Administration Theory and Procedures (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Public Administration; spec. "Public Administration"; 2 year, 1, 2 module)Rus
Russia in Western Legal Tradition (Master’s programme; Public Policy Department; programme "Political Analysis and Public Policy"; "Public Policy Analysis", "Human Rights and Democratic Development"; 1 year, 1-3 module)Eng
- Constitutional Law (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Public Administration; spec. "Public Administration"; 2 year, 1, 2 module)Rus
- Legal Support of Municipal Administration (Undergraduate’s programme; Faculty of Public Administration; spec. "Государственная инновационная политика"; 4 year, 3 module)Rus
Legal Support of Municipal Administration (Undergraduate’s programme; Faculty of Public Administration; "Административное управление", "Консультационная деятельность служб управления персоналом"; 4 year, 4 module)Rus
- Legal Support of Municipal Administration (Undergraduate’s programme; Faculty of Public Administration; spec. "Государственная служба"; 4 year, 1, 2 module)Rus
- Municipal Law (Undergraduate’s programme; Faculty of Law; 2 year, 3, 4 module)Rus
- Russian constitutional and municipal law (Undergraduate’s programme; Faculty of Law; 1 year, 1-4 module)Rus
- Contemporary Models of Local Governance (Undergraduate at the Faculty of Law; third year, Block 3)
- Contemporary Models of Local Governance (Specialist at the Faculty of Law; third year, Block 3)
- Russia in Western Legal Tradition (Master's at the Master's in Public Policy Programme; Speciality: Political Analysis and Public Policy; first year, Blocks 1-3)
- Chapter Oksana Chernenko. The Distribution of Powers and Responsibilities between the State and Local Governments in Education: Examining Russian Policy, in: Local Autonomy in the 21st Century. Between Tradition and Modernisation Vol. 2: Collection Kultura. Institut Universitaire Varenne, 2016. P. 127-134.
- Chapter Черненко О. Э. Муниципальные образовательные учреждения: проблемы выбора организационной формы // В кн.: Свобода выбора как конституционно-правовая проблема: Труды кафедры конституционного и муниципального права НИУ ВШЭ / Под общ. ред.: Е. К. Глушко, М. А. Краснов. Вып. 5. ТЕИС, 2010. С. 70-83.
- Chapter Черненко О. Э. Полномочия органов государственной власти субъектов Российской Федерации в сфере образования // В кн.: Экономические и социальные аспекты российского конституционализма / Под общ. ред.: Е. К. Глушко, М. А. Краснов. Вып. 4. М. : ТЕИС, 2009. С. 140-158.
- Article Черненко О. Э. Управление образованием: федерация - регион - муниципалитет // Ежегодник российского образовательного законодательства. 2009. Т. 4. № 4
- Article Черненко О. Э. Эволюция полномочий органов местного самоуправления в сфере образования // Конституционное и муниципальное право. 2009. № 24. С. 29-33.
- Article Рощина Я. М., Черненко О. Э. Региональные и муниципальные модели социальной политики в сфере среднего общего образования, часть 1 // Вопросы образования. 2007. № 1. С. 251-268.
- Article Рощина Я. М., Черненко О. Э. Региональные и муниципальные модели социальной политики в сфере среднего общего образования, часть 2 // Вопросы образования. 2007. № 2. С. 313-328.
On August 20, the third Summer University at HSE drew to a close. More than 100 foreign participants spent several weeks in Moscow, as well as one week each on the St. Petersburg and Nizhny Novgorod campuses. Some of them have decided to extend their stay at HSE for a while longer.
This summer, over 100 international students attended the Summer University at HSE. Of all the courses offered by the programme, Russian as a foreign language is especially popular, with more than 50 students enrolling. Maria Shilankova, RFL teacher, and Oksana Chernenko, Director of the Summer University, spoke with HSE News Service about the educational process and the students’ achievements.
The SNU programme (Seoul National University) was held in Moscow for the second time as part of HSE’s Summer University programme. This time, five groups of Korean students came to study Russian, three of which began studying from an absolute beginner level, with the other two groups having already studied it at home in Seoul.
‘I Want to Travel across all of Russia — From Moscow to Vladivostok’. What Summer University Students Dream about
June 20th marked the start of HSE’s third Summer University. This year’s programme saw the participation of students from 25 different countries.
Like any major academic institution, the Higher School of Economics offers teaching in both traditional educational programmes and various shorter formats. The Summer University which began two years ago and gives students from other universities the chance to attend additional courses during the summer vacation, falls into the second category. It provides opportunities to study with particular professors and helps students decide how to pursue their academic interests in the future.
Head of HSE Department for Educational Innovations and Short International Programs Oksana Chernenko was invited to the 2nd QS Summer School Summit as the speaker at one of the five sessions, which was devoted to ensuring harmony between academic, institutional and commercial goals and HSE Summer University was a representative case of these three goals’ effective unity.
Applications are being accepted until October 30 for the Semester in Moscow programme, which allows international students to spend either a semester or a full academic year at HSE. The programme is open to all international students who wish to apply to study at HSE on a fee-paying basis.
From September 15 to 18, 2015, a delegation from HSE took part in The Annual EAIE Conference for the second time. This year international experts in higher education gathered in Glasgow.
On August 15, the second HSE Summer University drew to a close. The number of participants in this year's programmer nearly tripled with 103 students coming from 15 countries. This included both independent students as well at five organized groups from Seoul National University, Seoul National University of Science and Technology, Miami University, the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), and Guangdong University of Foreign Studies.
From July 4 to 25, the HSE Summer University welcomed thirty Korean students from the Seoul National University who had come to study Russian and learn more about modern life in Russia as part of SNU’s programme in Moscow.
On June 20, HSE Summer University classes began. In comparison with last year, the university has seen an increase both in the number of participants and in the diversity of courses offered.
The Summer University started at HSE in 2014, and has since been developing and growing rapidly. Classes in this year's programme will take place between June 22 and August 8. Applications will be accepted until May 1.
On 22 September 2014 the Higher School of Economics hosted a delegation of young representatives of the public sector, science and business from Malta, headed by Aaron Farrugia, CEO of Malta Freeport Corporation Ltd. Among other members of the delegation were Christopher Cutajar, Secretary of the Fgura Local Council, Roderick Formosa, First Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Malta and Law professor at the University of Malta, and Joseph Muscat, Head of the Research Laboratory of Malta.
The Summer University at the Higher School of Economics, which brought 42 students from 11 countries together for six weeks, has ended. Students of all ages who studied at the university spoke about their impressions of the HSE, the unexpected knowledge they gained, and about continuing education in general.
Over the course of six weeks, students from 12 countries, including South Korea, China, Turkey, Pakistan, Iran, Afghanistan, the U.S., Norway and others, will attend lectures, participate in seminars and master classes, and study Russian under the supervision of leading HSE instructors.
The HSE’s Baltic Practice Summer School has just finished in Klaipeda and Kaunas. Once again, the school was run in conjunction with Vytautas Magnus University (Lithuania).