- Olga Abramova has been at HSE University since 2017.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
Higher School of Economics, Moscow, Master program Applied Social Psychology (International program in English) – Mastership (with mention)
ESSEC Business School, Paris – exchange program of HSE, Global management mastership
Entrepreneurship, Organizational behavior, Innovation management, Digital marketing, International management & strategy etc.
Collège Universitaire Français de MGU Lomonosov (CUF Lomonosov MSU) –Mastership 1
International Institute of Economics and Law - Bachelor of law
Venture lab of Stanford University
Online course. Crash Course on Creativity (design thinking)
Tina Seeng, head of Stanford Venture Lab
Awards and Accomplishments
Student Term / Thesis Papers
E. Shilovskaya «The Role of Cynicism in Team Work Performance». Faculty of Social Sciences, 2019
Author course “Innovation and social change”, Higher School of Economics, Mastership program Applied Social Psychology (in English), 2 курс, 1-2 модули
Course "Social Influence", Higher School of Economics, Mastership program Applied Social Psychology (in English), 1 курс, 3-4 модули
- Digital transformation of person and society (Optional course (university); 1, 2 module)Rus
- Psychology of Software Development Team Management (Master’s programme; Faculty of Computer Science; 2 year, 1, 2 module)Eng
- Work and Organizational Psychology (Master’s programme; Faculty of Social Sciences; 2 year, 1, 2 module)Eng
- Article Абрамова О. А. Человек в мире инноваций: стремление к новому и страх перемен. БИТ.Бизнес и Информационные технологии, №01(74), стр.34-37, 2018, // Бизнес и Информационные технологии (БИТ), Россия. 2018. № 1 (74). С. 34-37.
- Article Абрамова О. А. Экспорт лицензий: не прогадать бы! // Ремедиум. Журнал о российском рынке лекарств и медицинской технике. 2000. № 1-2 (47-48). С. 31-36.
- 2019VI International Research Conference "Culture in Society, Between Groups and Across Generations" (Москва). Presentation: Innovative vs Bureaucratic Organizational culture for Proactive behavior of students
- XVI European Congress of Psychology (Москва). Presentation: Organizational culture and proactive behavior: on the example of educational organization
- XVI European Congress of Psychology (Москва). Presentation: Leadership styles for boosting organizational innovation in IT companies
- 2018XIX April International Academic Conference On Economic and Social Development (Moscow). Presentation: Towards an optimal model of leadership styles for innovation in organization: Russian reality
- 2017Международный конгресс «SMART RUSSIA 2017» (Москва). Presentation: Инновации и люди. Битва за новое, оставаясь прежними
- Международная научно-практическая конференция «БИЗНЕС-ПСИХОЛОГИЯ: ТЕОРИЯ И ПРАКТИКА» (Москва). Presentation: Управление инновационной компанией. Лидерские стили в IT
Marketprofi group (consulting) Expert (field: innovation management) (part time)
VERTE DECOR (founder) CEO (production of designed home goods)
- General management
Polish Chamber of Commerce (Warsaw) – Expert (part time)
Polish-Kazakhstan Chamber of Commerce (Warsaw) - Business development executive- Russia, CIS, Expert
- Marketing research of Russian market (and CIS countries)
- Consulting and conducting trainings for Polish companies
- Assistance in making contacts between Polish, French and Russian companies
Gorodkovlab – cofounder, CEO
Creation of psychological trainings and educational programs for groups
Public Corporation «Allianz ROSNO Asset Management» (Allianz Group)
Deputy Director at the Department for liaising with institutional customers
- Development of the strategy and tactics for the company’s entry to the market of institutional investors
- Business planning, budgeting for the department
- Business events arrangement
- Attraction of assets
- GR, participation in bidding with state corporations, ministries and agencies
Publishing House «Pension money" (Пенсионные деньги)» (journals «Pensioners’ money (Пенсионные деньги)», «Asset Management (Управление активами)», newspaper : «Money club»)
Deputy Chief Editor of the publishing house
- Sales, partnership
- Arrangement and management of Financial conferences and analytical clubs
- Liaising with professional associations and the Russian Federation and CIS unions.
Nova Aqua, NOVA Group (engineering company)
Project Development Director, co-owner of company
- Projects leading
- Searching and purchasing equipment in the Russian Federation and the US Setting
Closed Joint-Stock Company Tekhnomedservis («Техномедсервис»), Moscow (pharmaceutical enterprise)
Project manager, Chief of Legal Department
- Managing projects
- Complete legal provision (partially financial) of the joint company
- Selling licenses on new technologies abroad
- Participating in an investment attraction project and respective provision for it
27 - 30 June 2019 near Moscow there was the IX Summer School "Design of Cross-Cultural Study", organized by the International laboratory for socio-cultural research, Expert Institute, Higher School of Economics. The teachers of the school were the foreign researchers: Michael Bender (PhD, Assistant Professor, Tilburg University), Byron Adams (PhD, Assistant Professor, Tilburg University), and Ella Daniel (PhD, Assistant Professor, Tel Aviv University).
Innovative vs Bureaucratic Organizational Culture: Importance for Proactivity of University Students
On April 18 Abramova O.A. (Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Psychology, HSE) took part in the "Culture matters" research seminar with the report "Innovative vs Bureaucratic Organizational Culture: Importance for Proactivity of University Students".
April 5-6 the VI International Research Conference "Culture in society, between groups and across generations", organized by the International Laboratory for Socio-Cultural Research at the Expert Institute of the Higher School of Economics took place in Moscow.