- Director:Centre for Scholarly Integration
- Yulia Falkovich has been at HSE University since 2019.
responsible for Scholarly Integration Center coordination and management:
- initives and professional development for early career researchers in the labs and research centers
- administration and development of HSE Russian Postdocfelowship program, projects that takes aim to study and develop Postdoc in Russia
- administration and development of Postdoc Talent Manegement Program
Education and Degrees
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD) in PhD in Pedagogy
Degree in Linguistics and cross cultural communication
Tomsk Polytechnic University, Language and Communications
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
2015 - University Research and Entrepreneurial Capacity, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Illinois, USA Internship Intensive Program
2013 - International Research Projects, TU WIEN, Austria
2011 - Science and Innovations in Asia, University of Hong-Kong
2010 - Team Teaching for Nuclear Security, Monterey Institute of International Studies, California, USA
Awards and Accomplishments
- Award for the contribution to the development of Tomsk Polytechnic University
- Award of Annual Board of Hounor, Tomsk Polytechnic University
- Article Falkovich Y., Gabdrakhmanov N., Pravdyuk A. Russian Postdocs as a New Tool for Academic Development: an HSE University Perspective // Higher Education in Russia and Beyond. 2020. Vol. 2. No. 23. P. 19-21.
- Article Falkovich Y., Pravdyuk A., Gabdrakhmanov N. Russian Postdocs as a New Tool for Academic Development: an HSE University Perspective // Higher Education in Russia and Beyond. 2020. Vol. 2. No. 23. P. 19-21.
The Russian Postdoc Programme has once again attracted talented researchers from all over Russia to work on research projects at HSE University. The programme aims to provide emerging Russian scholars and scientists with the opportunity to conduct research at HSE. In the new academic year, 54 Russian postdoctoral fellows will join the University.