- Deputy Dean:Faculty of Creative Industries
- Director :Faculty of Creative Industries / Institute for Creative Industries Development
- Professor:Faculty of Creative Industries / HSE Art and Design School
- Programme Head:Communication and Digital Design
- Programme Academic Supervisor:Management in Creative Industries
- Member of the HSE Academic Council
- Tatiana Rivchun has been at HSE University since 1995.
Education and Degrees
Doctor of Sciences* in Economics and National Economy Management
Russian State University of Tourism and Service
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD) in Economics and National Economy Management
All-Russian Centre of Living Standard
Lenin Moscow State Teacher Training Institute
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
A post-doctoral degree called Doctor of Sciences is given to reflect second advanced research qualifications or higher doctorates in ISCED 2011.
supervisor of Design in HSE
vice dean of the Faculty of communication media and design
Academic supervisor of the MA Communication and digital design
- Book Великая Е. В., Колесникова Е. А., Ривчун Т. Е., Баранова Т. А., Левитская Г. Ю., Воронцова-Менало А. С., Суворова Е. В., Фролов К. А., Джахангирова В. С., Данилова Е. А., Шустова Е. Д., Леонов Т. В., Теплякова А. Б. English for Specific Purposes: Creative Industries / Рук.: Е. В. Великая. Школа дизайна НИУ ВШЭ, ООО "Агей Томеш дизайн", 2023.
- Article Сахно И. М., Ривчун Т. Е., Алябьева Л. А. Тело, костюм, культура. Новые книги в «Библиотеке журнала ‘Теория моды‘ // Новое литературное обозрение. 2022. № 176. С. 351-359. doi
- Book Velikaya E. V., Kolesnikova E., Rivchun T., Baranova T., Borodkina E., Воронцова-Менало А. С., Данилова Е. А., Kalashnikov A. V., Levitskaya G., Сенникова К. Г., Теплякова А. Б., Shvets L., Shustova E. English for Specific Purposes: Art and Design (B2-C1): учебное пособие / Сост.: E. V. Velikaya. M. : National Research University Higher School of Economics HSE Art and Design School Moscow, 2021.
- Chapter Aristova U., Rivchun T. Pedagogy in the Field of Art and Design in Russia, in: The International Encyclopedia of Art and Design Education, 3 Volume Set Vol. 3: Pedagogy. Part 1: Making, Places, and Sites. "Pedagogy in the Field of Art and Design in Russia". Wiley-Blackwell, 2019. Ch. 1. P. 1-17.
- Book Aristova U., Rivchun T. The International Encyclopedia of Art and Design Education, 3 Volume Set Vol. 1: Histories and Philosophies. Part 1: Histories. "Art and Design Education in Russia". Wiley-Blackwell, 2019.
- Chapter Аристова У. В., Ривчун Т. Е. "К истории развития российского художественного образования" // В кн.: Имена московской науки : материалы международной научно-практической конференции (29 сентября 2017 г.) / сост. А.А. Александров, Е.Ю. Колетвинова, А.С. Сухова ; Моск. Гор. Ун-т упр. Правительства Москвы. – М. : МГУУ Правительства Москвы, 2018. М. : МГУУ Правительства Москвы, 2018. С. 183-191.
- Article Rivchun T., Pilgun M. A. El potencial comunicativo de la moda: la identidad de los usuarios de internet rusos // Estudios Sobre el Mensaje Periodistico. 2018. Vol. 24. No. 2. P. 1525-1539. doi
- Article Пильгун М. А., Ривчун Т. Е. ФЭШН КОДЫ В СОЦИАЛЬНЫХ СЕТЯХ: ЯЗЫКОВОЕ СОЗНАНИЕ И КУЛЬТУРНАЯ ИДЕНТИЧНОСТЬ РУССКОЯЗЫЧНЫХ АКТОРОВ // Филология и культура. 2017. № 4 (50). С. 58-68.
The Telling Stories Festival of Creative Industries is a non-profit project created in 2018 by HSE Faculty of Communications, Media and Design. This summer, for the first time, the festival won’t be held in Moscow, but, instead, will unite and expand the creative communities in St. Petersburg, Nizhny Novgorod and Kazan. The capital of Tatarstan will host guests on June 11th, with an exhibition, free lectures, and concerts in some of the main venues around the city.
From September 8 to 12, 2021, the HSE Art and Design School will present projects that examine the topics of online privacy, attention deficit disorder in the digital environment, the perception of the human body, and ‘dark ecology’. The programme includes performances, interactive art exhibitions and a roundtable discussion on the theoretical understanding of digital transformations of culture.
The Telling Stories festival, organised by the Faculty of Communications, Media, and Design, has come to an end at HSE University. During two days, anyone could attend open lectures, discussions, master classes, performances, concerts, exhibitions, and screenings. Experts discussed the state of creative industries and tried to outline an image of the future by understanding the main challenges, prospects, and anxieties it presents.
The event, sponsored by the Cumulus Association, a global association of art and design universities, will take place online from October 28-30. It will be organized by three Russian universities: HSE University, St. Petersburg State University, and Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University. The conference will focus on today’s most pressing issues in the field of design.
What does the post-COVID future have in store for museums, universities, and the media? Does big data protect us or pose a threat? What are the prospects for fashion shows, cinema, and theaters? How are different generations experiencing the pandemic? These and other issues were discussed at the annual festival of communications, design, and media.
This year, HSE University has entered four additional QS World University Rankings by Subject, thereby bringing its grand total of represented broad and specific subject areas to 23. HSE ranks in 19 of the 38 subject rankings that include Russian universities, as well as in four of the ranking’s five broad subject areas. HSE is among the world’s top 100 universities in five subjects, including History and Social Policy & Administration, where it has entered the rankings for the first time.
The HSE ART AND DESIGN Festival, which was held at the Museum of Moscow, served as the final exam for students of HSE’s School of Art and Design. On the final day of the festival, undergraduate and graduate students of the ‘Fashion’ programme presented more than a hundred of pieces of their own design in a fashion show. HSE News Service covered the event.
On May 17-18, HSE’s Faculty of Communications, Media, and Design hosted its annual Telling Stories Fest in Moscow with the support of the Moscow Innovation Agency. In the festival’s first discussion forum, ‘Storytelling: How to Talk to Be Heard’, festival headliners and media industry experts shared personal stories of success as well as their thoughts on the future of storytelling.
Tatiana Rivchun, Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Communications, Media and Design talked with The HSE Look about the School of Design and its international projects.
The Art and Design School under the HSE Faculty of Communications, Media and Design has joined Cumulus, an international association of universities and schools of arts, design and media.