- Academic Supervisor:International laboratory for Mirror Symmetry and Automorphic Forms
- Ludmil Katzarkov has been at HSE since 2017.
Diploma in Mathematics
Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Book The Influence of Solomon Lefschetz in Geometry and Topology: 50 Years of Mathematics at CINVESTAV / Ed. by L. Katzarkov, E. Lupercio, F. J. Turrubiates. Vol. 621. American Mathematical Society, 2014. doi
- Article Przyjalkowski V. V., Katzarkov L. Generalized Homological Mirror Symmetry and cubics // Proceedings of the Steklov Institute of Mathematics. 2009. No. 264. P. 87-95.
- Article Katzarkov L., Yotov M., Orlov D. O., Kapustin A. Homological mirror symmetry for manifolds of general type // Central European Journal of Mathematics. 2009. No. 7:4
- Article Orlov D. O., Katzarkov L., Auroux D. Mirror symmetry for weighted projective planes and their noncommutative deformations // Annals of Mathematics. 2008. No. 167:3. P. 867-943.
‘Mirror Symmetry Was Discovered by Physicists, But Very Quickly Got the Attention of Mathematicians…’
The HSE International Laboratory for Mirror Symmetry and Automorphic Forms, which is among several international laboratories to recently open within the Higher School of Economics, was created in December 2016 as part of the Russian government’s mega-grants program. Below, the lab’s academic supervisor, Ludmil Katzarkov, along with deputy heads Valery Gritsenko and Viktor Przyjalkowski, explain why the laboratory is fully capable of becoming a unique multidisciplinary unit dedicated to the study of mirror symmetry, automorphic forms, and number theory.