- $150 USD per credit
- $177 USD per credit (if participant takes less than 3 ECTS credits total)
- Online processing fee: 3000 RUB (non-refundable; registration fee will be waived for HSE students)
We recommend you to use online payment. Let us know if you face technical difficulties while online payment, you may choose another option, which is available in Moscow only.
In case you decide to cancel some of your chosen courses after the payment, there is a certain procedure you will have to follow. You will need to provide:
- a written request personally signed, specifying your full name, passport details, period of study, the registration number of the payment,
- the bank details of the Client (the person who pays) for the purposes of a refund, with obligatory bank details of the Bank-correspondent, having an opened account in Russian Rubles in the bank of Russian Federation,
- the amount due and payable, corresponding to the amount indicated by the Provider based on a calculation of the actual cost of the services.
Programme fee covers:
- accommodation support*,
- visa support,
- social events and at least one sight-seeing tour.
* Accommodation support involves help with booking a place in one of HSE dormitories. The cost of accommodation (5 400 RUB/month) is not included in the programme fee.
- If you are a student of our Partner University we can offer you a 20% discount! Please see the list of our partner universities here.
- Special discounts for partners: We are happy to arrange special discounted rates for partner universities who send 15 or more students. For more details, please contact Summer University director Oksana Chernenko (email@example.com ).
- Special offer for our Alumni: We are happy to offer special discounted rates for our Alumni – 15% discount – $127,5 per ECTS credit.