School of logistics cooperates with international educational and scientific organizations such as
- Kuhne Logistics University,
- Reutlingen University Bussiness School,
- University of Applied Sciences Würzburg-Schweinfurt,
- Lappeenranta University of Technology,
- Hochschule University of Applied Sciences BBW,
- European University Viadrina,
- Technical University Berlin,
- Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nurnberg,
- Poznan School of Logistics,
- University of Applies Sciences BFI Vienna,
- Chung-Ang University.
Classes are conducted by specialists in logistics of advanced industrial and commercial corporations, large consulting and information firms, in particular, such as Rosneft, Severstal, IBM, SAP, Itella, Avon, Toyota motors, Microsoft Business Solutions, First National Consulting Group.
School of logistics agreed on the organization of introductory and practical training for students with the following companies: Rosneft, Baltika, Wimm-Bill-Dann, Itella, IBM, SAP, Microsoft Business Solutions, FM Logistic and others.
Modern information systems and software applications are installed in computer classes of School of logistics to support logistics and supply chain management of companies.