1. Can I study in the program if my previous degree doesn’t relate to the IT field of study?
- Yes, to be enrolled you need to hold a Bachelor’s or Specialist's degree in any field of study and pass the entrance exam. You can learn more about the exam here.
2. Do I need to upload my CV and motivation letters to be admitted?
- No, it’s not required. These documents do not influence the admission process.
3. Do I need to provide any English language certificate to be considered for admission?
- No, it’s not required. However, the entrance exam is held entirely in English.
4. Do I have to come to campus during my education?
- No, you don’t have to come to campus. All education is realised entirely online.
5. How can I pay for my studies?
- The payment is done in 3 equal installments, before each semester starts.
6. Is it possible to learn more about degree courses before the start of learning on the program?
- Yes, you can try our specializations on Coursera for free! If you’re enrolled in the program and pass certain specializations, your progress may be transferred to degree courses.
7. Can I choose more than one track?
- No, you can choose only one track. However, you can take extra courses from other tracks.
8. What diploma will I receive after I graduate?
- You’ll receive a diploma issued by the Russian government. There will be no mention of Coursera or online mode. In addition, you’ll get a Diploma Supplement in English.
9. What is the duration of the program? Is it possible to study faster / slower?
- The duration of the program is 2 years. It is fixed.