Tuition Fees and Scholarships
For the 2023 cohort
705 000 RUB for the entire period of study.
The cost of the tuition is divided into parts (semesterly).
Tuition Fee Discounts for Students Admitted in 2023
Students shall be granted a discount as the result of an early admission to studies under the Programme for the entire period of their studies, provided that the following conditions were fulfilled:
– documents for taking part in the competitive selection for admission to studies under the Programme should be submitted starting from April 1, 2023;
–successful completion of entrance examinations for admission to studies under the Programme (scores for the entrance examinations are equal or higher than the criteria for signing an agreement) from April 1, 2023 until May 31, 2023.
Students admitted to studies under general terms and international students admitted as part of a separate competition shall be entitled to discounts granted as per admission results for studies under the Programme for the first year of their studies.
Decisions on granting discounts to each student shall be based on their position in the rankings, which include students admitted both on general terms and as part of a separate competition. Students placing higher in rankings shall be entitled to a larger discount. The maximum number of students eligible for a discount comes to 10% of the total number of students in the ranki
Discounts are granted to students who met all of the following criteria during the preceding academic year:
- the student is not subject to any disciplinary sanction;
- based on their interim assessments for all curricular elements (prior to retakes), the student does not have:
- more than 2 (two) grades equal to 4 (four) and/or 5 (five) points on a 10-point grading scale;
- a grade under 4 (four) points on a 10-point scale;
- instances of non-appearance at examinations (without a valid reason).
Discounts for the results of studies shall be provided for a single academic year.