Dead Electronics Days are Taking Place at HSE
Through November 18, HSE students and staff can bring all sorts of electronic waste, from headphones to mixers and irons, to be recycled. The event is traditionally organized by Green HSE, a student organization.
Boxes for dead electronics are located at almost all university buildings:
- 20 Myasnitskaya (in the middle of the lobby on the first floor);
- 11 Myasnitskaya (the box is temporarily located near the cloakroom on the first floor);
- 4 Armyansky Pereulok, Building 2 (book shelves on the second and third floors);
- 4 Maly Gnezdnikovsky Pereulok (corridor on the first floor, near room 108, on the left, near the wall, between two benches);
- 3 Bolshoy Tryokhsvyatitelsky (in the lobby on the first floor, between ATMs and the cloakroom, near the announcement board);
- 8/2 Maly Tryokhsvyatitelsky, Building 1 (on the left of the entrance);
- 2/8 Khitrovsky Pereulok, korpus 5 (on the left near the entrance) – open for everyone, including those NOT from HSE;
- 17 Malaya Ordynka (in the lobby on the first floor);
- 21/4 Staraya Basmannaya, Building 1 (on the first floor, at our green stand behind the security desk);
- 33 Kirpichnaya Ulitsa (on the first floor near the scheduling unit);
- 34 Tallinskaya Ulitsa (first floor, behind the turnstiles on the right);
- 26 Shabolovka Ulitsa (Korpus 4, second floor – on the window sill near the coffee place in the lobby);
- 22 Malaya Pionerskaya (the box is near the entrance to the old smoking room);
- 3 Kochnovksy Proezd (near the turnstiles, on the left of the cloakroom).
The following items are accepted for recycling:
- Discarded home appliances (mixers, hairdryers, irons etc);
- Discarded office equipment and printer cartridges;
- Discarded electronics: mobile phones, players, chargers, wires, headphones etc.
The following items are not accepted:
- Batteries (permanent containers for batteries are located in many HSE buildings. You can locate them on the map);
- Mercury thermometers.
The collected electronic waste will be sent for recycling to Petromax plant in Lobnya.