- Associate Professor:Faculty of Computer Science / Big Data and Information Retrieval School
- Laboratory Head:Faculty of Computer Science / International Laboratory of Algebraic Topology and Its Applications
- Anton Ayzenberg has been at HSE University since 2015.
Research work in topology and geometry.
Organization of weekly seminar of the Laboratory.
Talks on scientific seminars at HSE and other organizations.
Lectures, problem sessions and consultation sessions for students.
Supervision of students' course works, thesis works and project works. Supervision of summer practice.
Participation in the defenses of course works and thesis works of students.
Education and Degrees
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD) in Geometry and topology
Moscow State University
Thesis Title: The theory of nerve complexes and its applications
Degree in Mathematics
Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of mechanics and mathematics
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
JSPS postdoctoral fellowship at Osaka City University, Osaka, Japan, 2013-2015.
Awards and Accomplishments
Young Russian Mathematics (2015-2018)
OCAMI Association special prize 2017
Moscow Mathematical Society annual prize
- Best Teacher – 2020
Young Faculty Support Program (Group of Young Academic Professionals)
Category "Future Professoriate" (2019-2020)
Category "New Lecturers under 30" (2017-2018)
Student Term / Thesis Papers
M. Usherovich, Algebro-Topological Analysis of fMRI Connectomes Dynamics. Faculty of Computer Science, 2020
K. Sorokin, Equivariant Topology of Configuration Spaces of the Circle. Faculty of Mathematics, 2021
D. Zaytsev, Topology of Finite Diagrams. Faculty of Mathematics, 2021
- Calculus (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Computer Science; 1 year, 1-4 module)Rus
- Research Seminar "Mathematical and Computational Engineering in Science and Business 2" (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Computer Science; 4 year, 1-3 module)Eng
- Article Ayzenberg A., Cherepanov V. Torus actions of complexity one in non-general position // Osaka Journal of Mathematics. 2021. Vol. 58. No. 4. P. 839-853. (in press)
- Article Айзенберг А. А., Бухштабер В. М. Многообразия изоспектральных матриц-стрелок / Перев.: А. А. Айзенберг // Математический сборник. 2021 (in press)
- Article Ayzenberg A., Buchstaber V. Manifolds of isospectral matrices and Hessenberg varieties // International Mathematical Research Notices. 2020. Vol. 388. P. 1-12. doi
- Article Ayzenberg Anton, Buchstaber V.M. Manifolds of isospectral matrices and Hessenberg varieties // International Mathematical Research Notices. 2020. No. 388. P. 1-12. doi
- Article Ayzenberg A. Space of isospectral periodic tridiagonal matrices // Algebraic and Geometric Topology. 2020. Vol. 20. No. 6. P. 2957-2994. doi
- Article Ayzenberg A. Torus Action on Quaternionic Projective Plane and Related Spaces // Arnold Mathematical Journal. 2020. P. 1-24. doi (in press)
- Preprint Ayzenberg A. Topology of nerves and formal concepts / Cornell University. Series arXiv "math". 2019.
- Preprint Ayzenberg A., Бухштабер В. М. Manifolds of isospectral arrow matrices / Arxiv Cornell University Library. Series 1803.10449 "1803.10449". 2018. No. 10449.
- Article Айзенберг А. А. Торические действия сложности один и их локальные свойства // Труды Математического института им. В.А. Стеклова РАН. 2018. Т. 302. С. 23-40. doi
- Article Ayzenberg A., Masuda M., Park S., Zeng H. Cohomology of toric origami manifolds with acyclic proper faces // Journal of Symplectic Geometry. 2017. Vol. 15. No. 3. P. 645-685. doi
- Article Айзенберг А. А. Локально стандартные действия тора и пучки над множествами Буксбаума / Перев.: А. А. Айзенберг // Математический сборник. 2017. Т. 208. № 9. С. 3-25. doi
- Article Ayzenberg A. Homology cycles in manifolds with locally standard torus actions // Homology, Homotopy and Applications. 2016. Vol. 18. No. 1. P. 1-23. doi
- Article Ayzenberg A. Locally standard torus actions and h'-numbers of simplicial posets // Journal of the Mathematical Society of Japan. 2016. Vol. 68. No. 4. P. 1725-1745. doi
- Article Ayzenberg A. Topological model for h''-vectors of simplicial manifolds // Boletin de la Sociedad Matematica Mexicana. 2016. P. 1-9. doi
- Article Ayzenberg A., Masuda M. Volume Polynomials and Duality Algebras of Multi-Fans // Arnold Mathematical Journal. 2016. Vol. 2. No. 3. P. 329-381. doi
- Article Ayzenberg A. Buchstaber invariant, minimal non-simplices and related topics // Osaka Journal of Mathematics. 2015
- Article Ayzenberg A., Masuda M., Park S., Zeng H. Toric origami structures on quasitoric manifolds // Proceedings of the Steklov Institute of Mathematics. 2015. Vol. 288. No. 1. P. 10-28.
- Preprint Ayzenberg A., Masuda M., Park S., Zeng H. Quasitoric manifolds which are not toric origam / RIMS. Series 1922 "RIMS Kokyuroku The topology and the algebraic structures of transformation groups". 2014. No. 16.
- Article Айзенберг А. А. Топологические приложения свойств колец Стенли-Райснера симплициальных комплексов // Труды Московского математического общества. 2012. Т. 73. № 1. С. 47-85.
- Article Айзенберг А. А., Бухштабер В. М. Нерв-комплексы и момент–угол-пространства выпуклых многогранников // Труды Математического института им. В.А. Стеклова РАН. 2011. Т. 275. С. 22-54.
- 20167th European Congress of Mathematics (Берлин). Presentation: Volume polynomial an Poincare duality algebra of multi-polytope
- 2015Torus Actions: Topology, Geometry and Number Theory (Пекин). Presentation: Cohomology of torus manifolds and socles of face rings
- 2014Geometry, Topology and Integrability (Москва). Presentation: Topology of manifolds with locally standard action of torus
2020 - present time: head of ATA Lab, NRU HSE.
2016 - present time: associate professor at the Big Data and Information Retrieval School, NRU HSE.
2019 - 2020: senior researcher at the Laboratory of Applied Geometry and Topology, NRU HSE.
2016 - 2017, 2020: lecturer at Independent University of Moscow.
2016: lecturer at Steklov Mathematical Institute of Russian Academy of Sciences.
2015 - 2016: postdoctoral fellow at the Faculty of Mathematics, NRU HSE.
2013 - 2015: JSPS postdoctoral fellow at the Department of Mathematics of Osaka City University.
2011 - 2013: junior research fellow at the Laboratory of Geometrical Methods of Mathematical Physics, Faculty of Mathematics and Mechanics, Lomonosov Moscow State University.
The international conference Topology of Torus Actions and Related Topics organized by the International Laboratory of Algebraic Topology and its Applications and Sirius Mathematical Centre was held in Sochi on October 25-29.
The School gathered more than three hundred participants from around the world to discuss the applications of geometrical and topological methods in mathematics and computer science.
For ten years now, HSE has been holding an annual grant competition for researchers who wish to start new international laboratories at HSE in collaboration with leading foreign scholars and scientists. The most recent competition reached its conclusion this past November, and now some of the selected proposed labs have already begun operation. Who are the competition winners and what kind of research will they be doing?
Projects have won the competition for the creation of international laboratories at HSE University for the period from December 1, 2019 to December 31, 2022.