Право, программы и защита в сфере здравоохранения
- The course is aimed at providing an understanding of the legal foundations of bioethics. During the course students will learn: - what doctor-patient relationships in terms of law are; - what are the most pressing issues in contemporary bioethics and what legal issues they entail; - what are the main approaches to solving bioethical problems and how states address them through their legislation and policy.
- know major legal issues in bioethics;
- know basic terminology and conceptual framework in bioethics;
- understand where these issues come from and what solutions are offered to mitigate their adverse effect in the society;
- generally analyze and interpret national and international approaches to regulation of various bioethical issues;
- acquire basic skills in doing research in the field of law & bioethics;
- understand the impact bioethical knowledge for lawyers and life-science professionals;
- assist in drafting policy documents on bioethical issues;
- doctor-patient relationships in terms of law;
- interpretation of laws on access to health care
- legal aspects and principles of informed consent;
- health policy: improving the quality of medical services, a system for protecting the interests of doctors and patients;
- bioethics in healthcare;
- lawsuits in the field of medical faults.
- testТест перенесён в категорию итогового контроля.
- interview with the instructorСобеседование отменено с учетом текущей ситуации, итоговая оценка будет выставлена по результатам прохождения теста.
- Campbell, A. V. (2017). Bioethics: The Basics (Vol. Second edition). Abingdon, Oxon: Routledge. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1544125
- Düwell, M. (2013). Bioethics : Methods, Theories, Domains. Abingdon, Oxon: Routledge. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=507467
- Obasogie, O. K., & Darnovsky, M. (2018). Beyond Bioethics : Toward a New Biopolitics. Oakland, California: University of California Press. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1699501
- Pace, T. N. (2010). Bioethics : Issues and Dilemmas. Hauppauge, N.Y.: Nova Science Publishers, Inc. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=443081