Тактические инструменты маркетинга
- The main objective of the course is to provide students with the opportunity to build and strengthen their practical competencies in executing marketing functions in the company by equipping them with the modern tools and concepts used by marketers in different industries and sectors. A further objective is to help students see how marketing contributes to all elements of the business model across such goals as customer value creation, customer value production, customer value communication, and customer value capture and sustaining.
- apply various marketing frameworks and concepts, such as 5C, STP, 4P, brand model, brand portfolio, brand architecture etc. for the purpose of business strategy development and refinement
- identify deep-seated consumer need states using the the Zaltman Metaphor Elicitation Technique (ZMET)
- to apply approaches to building brand communication (brand history, branding through loyal consumers and communities)
- to assess and identify the main competitive advantages of goods and services (creating value for the consumer, retention of value advantage)
- to know the basic approaches to pricing and its management (price elasticity, price adjustment, and price discrimination)
- understand the ethical perspective and multiple stakeholder model in branding
- use quantitative methods for marketing strategy effectiveness assessment: market sizing, margin and break-even analysis, consumer “lifespan” (Customer Lifetime Value)
- Introduction to marketing frameworks
- Segmentation, targeting, positioning
- Studying consumers' preferences
- Consumer Behaviour
- Business Models in marketing
- Go-To-Market Strategy
- Product decisopns
- Final examType of assessment: Individual Maximum number of points: 10 Timing: 2nd module, 4 hours long
- Case discussionsType of assessment: Individual Maximum number of points: 10 There are 5 cases during the course; Timing: 1-2 modules, during practical sessions.
- Group projectType of assessment: Group Maximum number of points: 10 Timing: 1st module, groups will have at least 2 weeks to complete the project.
- QuizzesType of assessment: Individual Maximum number of points: 10 Timing: 1-2 modules, during lectures, each quiz is 10 min long max.
- 2021/2022 2nd module0.3 * Final exam + 0.1 * Group project + 0.5 * Case discussions + 0.1 * Quizzes
- Kotler, P. T., & Armstrong, G. (2017). Principles of Marketing, Global Edition (Vol. 17th). Harlow, United Kingdom: Pearson. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1594475
- Kumar, V., Aaker, D. A., & Day, G. S. (2015). Marketing research. Slovenia, Europe: J. Wiley. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsbas&AN=edsbas.E4B2E3E8