Международное спортивное и олимпийское движение
- New-age international sports movement operates, based on certain ideals, principles, values, rules and standards. The international sports movement is managed by international sports organizations, which occupy a special place in the world of sports, shaping the dynamics of its development. Defining the key principles and setting the basic standards and rules at the international level they, in essence, create a single holistic system that covers all levels of sports management, from the global and regional to the national and local. Of course, the leadership is held by the Olympic movement, led by the IOC. For over 100 years, the IOC has been the driver of almost all key changes in the world of sports, being one of the most respected international organizations in the world. Candidates for a master's degree need to understand the place of international sports organizations in the world of sports, determine the role and importance of professional sports in the international sports movement, and study in detail the specialization of all key international sports organizations.
- Know the special terminology, including in English, used in scientific communications; conduct oral and written professional communication in a foreign language; have the skills to justify and coordinate strategic decisions in the context of uncertainties
- Theme 1 Development of sports management in the era of globalizationModern sport and the system of international sports management. Infrastructure of the modern sports industry. Sports Management Environment. The principles of sports management. Using operational analysis methods information on current management decisions in various sports organizations and discussions on the topic. At the seminars, the study of cases for the development of ability to assess the situation, pose questions and propose solutions to problems.
- Theme 2 Global Sports Management ModelsInternational requirements for management qualifications. Three-Level Management Model sports at the international, regional and national levels. Industry structure sports. Kinds of sports. International sports associations and sports federations.
- Theme 3 Sports management at the national levelSports management at the national level. Kinds of sports. Species Recognition Procedure sports and sports registries. National sports federations: management specifics. National sports federations as members of international sports federations. National sports federations and state. Activities of sports federations in level of subjects of the Russian Federation. National teams, organization of their activities. Professional sports leagues. Sports club management system.
- Theme 4 Management of international sports and entertainment eventsProject management in sports management. Sports Facility Management and facilities. Managing the organization of sports competitions. Mass management sporting events and competitions. Holding global international Competitions: international and national experience. Intellectual property rights in sports at international and national levels. Logistics in sports.
- Flyvbjerg, B., Stewart, A., & Budzier, A. (2016). The Oxford Olympics Study 2016: Cost and Cost Overrun at the Games. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsarx&AN=edsarx.1607.04484
- Gauthier, R. (2017). The International Olympic Committee, Law, and Accountability. Abingdon, Oxon: Routledge. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=nlebk&AN=1441275
- M.G. Higgins. (2019). Olympic Games. [N.p.]: Saddleback Educational Publishing. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=2100950
- Scandizzo, P. L., & Pierleoni, M. R. (2018). Assessing the Olympic Games: The Economic Impact and beyond. Journal of Economic Surveys, 32(3), 649–682. https://doi.org/10.1111/joes.12213
- Новая корпоративная стратегия, Ансофф, И., Жильцова, С., 1999
- Cornwell, T. B. (2014). Sponsorship in Marketing : Effective Communication Through Sports, Arts and Events. Hoboken: Routledge. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=815073
- Darren Heitner. (2019). How to Play the Game : What Every Sports Attorney Needs to Know. [N.p.]: American Bar Association. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1839221
- ed. by D. Rogachev; O. Shevchenko - Sports Law in Russia. Monograph - Проспект - 2016 - ISBN: 978-5-392-21599-7 - Текст электронный // ЭБС Проспект - URL: http://ebs.prospekt.org/book/32972
- Kanosue, K., Kogiso, K., Oshimi, D., & Harada, M. (2015). Sports Management and Sports Humanities. Tokyo: Springer. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1027723