Экономика переходных и развивающихся рынков
- The aim of course is to learn to analyse emerging-market economies and economies in transition
- Сonducts analysis of socially significant problems and processes
- Formulates and substantiates its own point of view on socio-economic processes in Russia and in the world
- Economics of Transition and Emerging MarketsCentrally planned economy: its origins, evolution and collapse. Post-communist transition and its outcomes. The role of external actors in post-communist transition and economic reforms in Asia. Market reforms in the Arab world, Sub-Saharan Africa and Latin America. Emerging markets and their role in global economy. EMEs, globalization and international trade.
- Interim assessment (3 module)The assessment is based on the certificate for the online course. Score (10-point scale) Criterion 10 95 - 100 % 9 85 - 94 % 8 75-84% 7 65-74% 6 55-64% 5 45-54% 4 35-44% 3 25-34% 2 15-24% 1 less than 15%
- Mitra, P., Selowsky, M., & Zalduendo, J. (2010). Turmoil at Twenty : Recession, Recovery, and Reform in Central and Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Washington, DC: World Bank Publications. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=301809
- Economic Development and Entrepreneurship in Transition Economies / editors by Jovo Ateljević, Jelena Trivić. – Springer, Cham, 2016. - Текст: электронный // DB Springer Books [сайт]. – URL: https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-319-28856-7#toc