Финансовые решения в международных компаниях
- Providing students with information on the financial aspects of the activities of modern international corporations, the principles and mechanisms of managing corporate financial flows, both from the point of view of operational activities and from the standpoint of attracting and further investing capital.
- Analyzes financial statements
- Compares investment projects according to the criteria of NPV, IRR, payback period, profitability index
- Formulates the main factors of the value of the company
- Formulates the principles of a financial approach to company analysis
- The types of corporations. International Finance Market. Stock Exchange
- Financial decisions. Decision evaluation, interest rates and terms, Present Value, NPV, IRR
- Risks in International Business
- Balance. Profit and loss. Cash flow. Explanatory note. What is not visible in the balance sheet. Cases of misrepresentation and falsification of reporting in international practice, the difference between the laws of the Russian Federation and other countries
- Assessment of projects and firms. Application of the NPV rule, comparison with alternative methods. Application of the IRR rule. Payback rule and its application. The choice between projects.
- Interest rate. Effective interest rate. Discounted rates. Risks and rates. Bonds. Dynamics of interest rates on bonds. Corporate bonds.
- Fundamentals of Capital Budgeting. Capital markets and risk assessment. Optimal portfolio structure. Volatility. Cost of capital. Investor Behavior. Capital structure in the ideal market. Debt and taxation. Options. Long term financing. IPO. Debt financing. Short term financing
- Cross-border mergers and acquisitions
- Baker, H. K., & Riddick, L. A. (2013). International Finance : A Survey. Oxford: Oxford University Press. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=2096885
- Berk, J. B., & DeMarzo, P. M. (2014). Corporate Finance: The Core, Global Edition (Vol. Third edition). Boston: Pearson. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1417990
- Corporate Finance : Theory and Practice