- The main factors and drivers of international trade and the impact of international trade on wealth and income distribution
- International Macroeconomics: balance of payments accounts, exchange rates, macroeconomic equilibrium concept for open economies, currency and financial crises
- Be able to spell out the consequences of trade policy: tariffs or quotas
- Understand exchange rates, their definitions, and main determinants.
- Understand the distributional consequences of international trade in goods.
- Understand the ingredients of balance of payments crises.
- Understand the national accounts and balance of payments
- Understand the patterns of trade and their determinants
- International economics : theory and policy, Krugman, P. R., 2015
- N. Gregory Mankiw. (2020). PDF Macroeconomics 10th Edition by N. Gregory Mankiw Download. https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3752461
- International economics, Feenstra, R. C., 2012
- Mankiw, N. G. (DE-588)120973626, (DE-576)164048383. (2000). Macroeconomics / N. Gregory Mankiw. New York, NY: Worth. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edswao&AN=edswao.07890529X