Политика и общество в странах БРИКС
- As the major learning outcome, we expect students to learn how to conduct high-qualified research on political and social aspects of development on foreign countries and prepare themselves to work with complex international issues.
- can solve professional problems based on synthesis and analysis
- can retrieve, collect, process and analyze information relevant for achieving goals in the professional field
- can find, define and use the information from different sources required for solving of research and professional problems
- Introduction to BRICS
- Russia and BRICS
- China - traditional values in modern politics, business, society
- South Africa
- Summary of the course
- In-Class Activities (Discussions & In-Class Presentations)
- QuizzesTests are conducted after the lectures and seminars to check the knowledge of the material.
- Final Essay
- ExamA student can be exempted from the exam on the lecturer's decision. If this is the case the grade for the course is grade point average for other forms of assessment. If not, the student is given 1 question and has 60 minutes to answer it.
- 2022/2023 2nd module0.2 * In-Class Activities (Discussions & In-Class Presentations) + 0.3 * Quizzes + 0.3 * Final Essay + 0.2 * Exam
- Pan, C. (2015). Understanding Chinese Identity in International Relations: A Critique of Western Approaches. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsbas&AN=edsbas.B31BB10D
- Why traditional Chinese philosophy still matters : the relevance of ancient wisdom for the global..., , 2019
- Harry Irwin. (1996). Communicating with Asia : Understanding People and Customs. Routledge.