Введение в нейроэкономику
- To familiarize how neuroscience, in conjunction with psychology and Economics, creates powerful new models that explain why we make decisions.
- To familiarize the neurobiological mechanisms of decision - making, risk-taking, trust and collaboration.
- Student knows the main features of the Diffusion Model, the most popular theoretical model of decision-making in Neuroeconomics, applies this model to single-neuron activity in a monkey cortex and to the human brain in order to understand how brains program decisions.
- To be able to apply basic concepts of representation and subjective value in research
- To be able to discuss and apply the concept of risk in research on neuroeconomics
- To be able to discuss the papers applying dual process theory as a theoretical background
- To interprete the decision making process through the optics of neuroscience
- To know methods to measure brain activity
- To use the approaches of neuroeconomics describing and analysing social situations
- To use theoretical approaches of dual process theory to create research design for own study
- Understands the role of emotion in decision-making and to introduce theories and basic findings of Neuroeconomics in this context.
- Introduction and Scope of Neuroeconomics
- Neuroanatomy, Neurophysiology, and Neuroimaging: Tools of Neuroeconomics
- Introducing Brain Models of Decision-Making and Choice
- Neural Representation of Subjective Value
- Affective Mechanisms of Decision-Making
- Dual Process Theory of Decision-Making: Toward a Neuroeconomics Perspective
- Decision-Making under Risk: Toward a Neuroeconomics Mechanism
- The Social Brain: Games in the Brain
- Evolutionary Perspective of Decision-Making
- 2022/2023 4th moduleThe final grade calculation rule is published on the online course page.
- Glimcher, P. W. (2009). Neuroeconomics : Decision Making and the Brain (Vol. 1st ed). Amsterdam: Academic Press. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=248080
- Kosslyn S. M. The Oxford Handbook of Cognitive Neuroscience, Volume 2: The Cutting Edges. – Oxford University Press, 2013. – Т. 2.
- Paul W. Glimcher, & Ernst Fehr. (2014). Neuroeconomics : Decision Making and the Brain (Vol. 2nd edition). Amsterdam: Academic Press. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=486337
- Ochsner K., Kosslyn S. M., Kosslyn S. M. (ed.). The Oxford Handbook of Cognitive Neuroscience, Volume 1: Core Topics. – Oxford University Press, 2013. – Т. 1.
- Politser, P. Neuroeconomics: A Guide to the New Science of Making Choices / Peter Politser. – New York: Oxford University Press, 2008. - Текст: электронный // DB oxford Scholarship Online [сайт]. – URL: https://www.oxfordscholarship.com/view/10.1093/acprof:oso/9780195305821.001.0001/acprof-9780195305821?rskey=Fxn1Xh&result=4