DeCAn members are engaged in educational activities:
- giving open popular science lectures on topics related to DeCAn activity in universities and various city places;
- giving mini-courses at the invitation of Russian and foreign universities;
- giving lectures and seminars as a part of Bachelor's and Master's programs at HSE;
- Discrete Models in Economics (F.T. Aleskerov)
- Choice and Decision Theory (F.T. Aleskerov)
- Methods of Decision-Making (F.T. Aleskerov)
- Games and Decisions in Data Analysis and Modelling (F.T. Aleskerov)
- Public Management Decision-making (A.S. Belenky)
- Systems Analysis (A.S. Belenky)
- Decision Making under Risk and Uncertainty (V. V. Podinovskiy)
- Modern Methods of Data Analysis (B.G. Mirkin)
- Core Concepts in Data Analysis (online-course at Coursera, B.G. Mirkin)
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.