KEY RESEARCH AREAS
- Study of organizational models and mechanisms (F. Aleskerov, A. Belenky, L. Egorova, A. Karpov, E. Maskin, E. Dogan)
- Study of manipulability of preference aggregation rules (F. Aleskerov, J. Veselova, A. Ivanov, D. Karabekyan, V. Yakuba)
- Theoretical study and applications of collective choice procedures based on the modelling of collective preferences (F. Aleskerov, A. Subochev)
- Theories of job-shop scheduling and strategic planning (A. Lazarev)
- Development of theories and methods of multi-criteria choice (V. Podinovskiy)
- Study of tension and influence models in political and social groups (F. Aleskerov)
- Analysis of financial models of the economy (F. Aleskerov)
- Theoretical and experimental research on cluster-, pattern analysis and its applications (B. Mirkin, A. Myachin, A. Rubchinskiy)
- Development and study of methods of data analysis (F . Aleskerov, S. Demin, A. Lepskiy, B. Mirkin, S. Shvydun, V. Yakuba)
- Development of belief function theories and its applications (A. Lepskiy)
- Development, study and application of network analysis methods (F . Aleskerov, S. Demin, N. Meshcheryakova, S. Shvydun, V. Yakuba)
- Analysis of current situation in the Arctic region (F. Aleskerov, S. Demin, S. Shvydun)
Slides (PPTX, 2.46 Mb)
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.