Reviews and Interviews
- Aleskerov F. "How to Prepare and Write Candidate Dissertation"
- Aleskerov F., Maskin E. 'In Order to Have Teaching That’s Really Worthwhile, You Have to Have People Who Are on the Frontier of Research', an interview to HSE, 15.12.2015
- Belenky A. "How to fix the Electoral College", an interview to "The Baltimore Sun" 06.11.2012
- Maskin E. "If the EU were centralized there’d be no crisis", an interview to RT, 04.06.2012
- Maskin E. ‘Improvement at HSE Has Exceeded Our Expectations’, an interview to HSE, 12.12.2016
- Maskin E. ‘We Are Very Excited by How HSE Continues to Develop’, an interview to HSE, 7.12.2017
- Maskin E. "Political engineering?", an interview to RT, 14.12.2017u decide to work in our University? What is your interest to our school?
— I'm looking forward to teaching at HSE. I'm interested in seeing the School develop into an institution of international repute.
— What is your main research activity in the Laboratory of Decision Analysis?
— I will be conducting research on mechanism design.
— Whom will you work in that lab?
— I will work with students and with faculty at the HSE.
— How often are you going to be in Moscow?
— I will be in Moscow for 4 weeks this year and also next year.
— What are your nearest plans on the joint work in the lab?
— My first visit to the lab will be in late May.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.