- The program cooperates with international educational and scientific organizations.
- Specialists in supply chain management, logistics, business analytics of leading industrial and trade corporations, large consulting and information firms, in particular, such as Aeroflot, Otkritie Bank, X5 Reatail, 1C, First Freight Company, Axenix, SIBUR, Multon Parters, Yakov & Partners, Trust Technologies, GXO Logistic and others take part in educational process.
- Commonwealth agreements were signed to organize study and work practice for students with companies: FESCO, Rosneft, SIBUR, SBER, Alfa-Bank, MTS, OZON, Leroy Merlin, Yandex, Sportmaster, Megafon, Severstal, Toyota Motor and others.
A partnership and cooperation agreement was signed with the Council of Supply Chain Professionals. As part of the agreement, the parties agreed on their intentions to work together in the following main areas: Using the Council as a platform for regular contact between teachers and students of the educational program "Supply Chain Management and Business Analytics" GSB with a wide professional community;
Development of a "competency model" for a begining specialist in supply chain management and business analytics, assessment of the compliance of students' competencies with the parameters of this model;
- Conducting master classes for bachelors with the participation of leading managers and specialists - practitioners in supply chain management and business analytics;
- Development and joint implementation of internship programs and student practices;
- Facilitating temporary and permanent employment of students for work in the field of logistics, SCM and business intelligence;
- Организация совместных исследовательских проектов с участием бакалавров, магистрантов, аспирантов, докторантов, преподавателей;
- Organization of joint research projects with the participation of bachelors, undergraduates, graduate students, doctoral students, teachers;
- Development and implementation of advanced training programs for teachers of the program "Supply Chain Management and Business Analytics" with the involvement of leading managers and practitioners;
- Creation of a fund of stimulating grants for the most talented students;
- Creation of a joint student research laboratory on the basis of the Council premises;
- Promoting the individual career development of students with high potential;
- Conferences organization, seminars, round tables, other events on the subject of logistics and SCM with the participation of teachers and students of the Graduate School of Business;
- Establishing permanent contacts between the Council of Supply Chain Professionals and the Career Center of the Graduate School of Business;
- Conducting an annual scientific and practical conference for students on the basis of the Council;
- Modern information systems and software applications to support logistics, supply chain management and business intelligence of companies are installed in computer classes.