Recommended online courses (MOOC)
1 and 2 year students can include in their individual study plan online courses additionally to their core programme.
HSE provides students full free access to HSE courses on Coursera
If you wish to add any other course you need to enroll in it by yourself.
To enroll in a course and get credits and grade to a diploma, a student needs to follow the instruction below.
- Choose a course and submit the application here before September 15, 2019, to get access in 1st semester 2019/2020 study year and before December 15, 2019, to get access in 2nd semester 2019/2020. You can find the list of courses inside the application form;
- Create an account on Coursera using your student email @edu.hse.ru (or change the email in an existing one);
- Wait for an invitation email (~in 15 days). The invitation is valid for 6 months. If you didn’t enroll in the course within 6 months you won’t get access again;
- Start the course and confirm your personality according to Coursera instructions;
- Accomplish the course or pass not less than 35% of assignments before June 17, 2019, Your grade in the diploma is your grade for the course divided into ten and rounded upward (example: 35% of passed assignments / 10 = 3,5 = 4 to diploma);
- We’ll get you results from Coursera by ourselves after the deadline;
- You can enroll only on 2 courses per academic year;
- Time to time FCS students can enroll in FCS specializations on Coursera (information will come by email).