Term paper and Master's Thesis
The preparation and defence process for term papers at HSE is governed by the Regulations for Term Papers and Theses Prepared by Students of the Bachelor’s, Specialist and Master’s Level.
Referencing conventions for academic papers.pdf
The topics are available in LMS system from October 15th for student's choice:
1. A student has to choose one topic from the list.
2. Formulate and approve the topic with the Academic Supervisor.
3. After the topic is approved, it has to be filled in LMS system (section Paper/Thesis topics) in English.
4. Within 3-5 days check the status (approved/declined).
5. If the topic is declined, check your e-mail for details.
The deadline for choosing paper thesis topics - November 20th.
According to the order № 2.10-02/1512-05 from 15.12.2020 "On approval of the topics and heads of the term papers of students in the educational program "International Management" of the Graduate School of Business" the deadline for submission of the final version of the term paper with the review of the academic supervisor till 24.05.2021.