460 000 RUB/year
World’s best practices in business education
- strong academic foundation
- practice-oriented learning
- collaborative environment
- personal and professional development
Reliable corporate partners
- consultancy projects and real-life cases from corporate partners
- master-classes and workshops from business practitioners and executives
- corporate internship and participation in corporate-sponsored projects
- opportunities to initiate and implement school- and university-wide projects
Semester abroad in one of the best business schools
- collaboration with best business schools from Master in Management/Financial Times rating-100
- double-degree diploma options
- programme taught entirely in English
- international faculty and education ecosystem, including full support from International Office
Study plan 2020/21
Designed to give students the knowledge and skills required to work as professional managers in a highly competitive digitalized world, the programme’s curriculum is based on three interrelated modules:
- Global strategies and operations
- Digital transformation and new business models
- CSR and sustainable development
Students enrolled in the programme take a combination of required core courses—International Economics, Global Strategic Management, and Research Methods in Management—as well as a series of elective courses. Through the programme, students gain expertise and practical experience in four key areas:
- International business strategy and regional markets
- Managing the development of organizations and talent in a digital world
- Business analytics and financial management
- Marketing and operations in modern multinational companies
Taught entirely in English, the programme requires students to study abroad at a leading international business school, such as ESCP Europe (Paris, France), Lancaster University Management School (Lancaster, UK), WU - Vienna University of Economics and Business (Vienna, Austria), or ESSEC Business School (Paris, France) and many others. This requirement enables students to enhance their educational experience and jumpstart their professional and personal development.
GSB HSE faculty is known for academic excellence, international experience and strong corporate connections. Our professors are committed to quality education. They are advocates of comprehensive education, helping students develop both their personal and managerial skills and get ready for a successful international career in the times of digitalization.
Teaching on the programme are:
- core faculty with extensive academic and corporate internationalexperience
- visiting international faculty
- business executives, experts and representatives of corporate partners
Full-time delivery mode of the programme will allow you to interact with your professors, receive support and regular feedback and network in the professional world.The programme’s faculty have extensive experience in teaching business administration in English at the Master’s level at top business schools, inside and outside of Russia.
The majority of professors hold MBA and EMBA degrees from leading business schools like the National University of Singapore, UCLA (University California Los Angeles), the Stanford Graduate School of Business, Harvard Business School, London School of Economics, Duke's Fuqua School of Business, Haas School of Business, University of California Berkeley and many others.
The programme offers lots of opportunities to interact and network with the leading international and Russian companies:
- two consulting projects, sponsored by programme’s corporate partners, including Big4 global consulting companies
- summer internship with one of the programme’s corporate partners
- master-classes and workshops from invited C-level guest speakers
- opportunities to become teaching and research assistants
- participation in HSE University-funded project groups
Career Development Centre services:
- professional networking & career mobility opportunities, including assistance in employment with leading international and Russian corporations
- career events
- master-classes, workshops and seminars with the best employers
- counselling students on building a career, writing a resume and job market navigation
The programme is conducted in strong collaboration with corporate partners of HSE’s Faculty of Business and Management, including L’Oreal, BM, SAP, BCG, Oracle, PwC, Accenture, KPMG, Microsoft, Sberbank, VTB Bank, and Lanit, among others.
The application process for MIM programme for international students is open from November 1, 2020 until August 10, 2021.
Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and be proficient in English.
Admission steps for international applicants:
1. Prepare your portfolio based on the requirements.
2. Create a profile HERE.
3. Complete application form in your personal account.
4. Upload all relevant documents following the instructions in the account.
5. If you don't have GMAT/GRE test results, schedule the date of the entrance examination (GMAT-based exam) by sending a request to email@example.com.
The nearest date is 21.01.2021
6. Take the entrance exam and the interview with the admission committee
7. Wait for result - acceptance or rejection letter (you will get the result within 1 month).
8. If accepted, you have 2 weeks to make the final decision. Please, note that if you don't accept the programme's offer within 2 weeks, your application will be deleted.
Deadline for submission of all supporting documents: 10 August 2021.