- QS World University Rankings 2022: TOP-100 Master’s programmes in Management
- QS World University Rankings by Countries 2022: No.1 programme in Management in Russia
- International Accreditation from the Agency for Quality Assurance in Higher Education and Career Development (AKKORK) (first international accreditation at HSE)
TOP-100 worldwide and #1 in Russia by QS World University Rankings for 2022, the MIB programme aims to equip students with both traditional business skills and knowledge of the political, economic, social and cultural aspects of the global market. Unlike a standard MBA programme, this master’s programme ensures that graduates not only understand how companies operate, but also the complex business environment that businesses must adapt to.
Graduates of MIB programme have a very strong competitive advantage at the start of their career and are able to find employment sooner than their peers thanks to the following features of our programme:
- Programme is practice-oriented
- Students undertake a consulting project for a client – one of the programme’s business partners
- Multiple workshops are presented by company executives
- Evening and Saturday classes allow for simultaneous work and study
- Academic mobility options
- Wide networking opportunities
Reviews from current students can be found here.
The MIB programme recruits top teaching faculty and business professionals to deliver a highly diversified and competitive curriculum. Most courses are taught by senior executives of global companies, including PwC, Baker & McKenzie, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, SC Johnson, Roche & Duffay, Mondelēz International, METRO Cash&Carry, and Michelin, among others.
A broad selection of elective courses allows students to create a specialized flexible curriculum that caters best to their interests and career aspirations.
MIB partner companies regularly conduct workshops and offer international business consulting projects.
MIB students have the option to earn a double degree with LUISS University (Italy) or spend a semester abroad at one of the MIB partner schools.
The alumni of MIB programme have pursued careers as executives, managers and consultants in international companies, or have started their own businesses. Careers typically focus on:
- Market analysis
- Political and economic risk assessment
- Finance and investment
- Negotiation and dispute resolution
- Business planning
- Marketing and advertising
- Market entry strategy
The MIB programme does not require previous work experience. Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent and hold proof of English proficiency. Applicants are considered for admission based on the application portfolio assessment.