The MIB aims to equip students with both the traditional business skills and the knowledge in the political, economic and socio-cultural aspects of the global marketplace. Unlike the standard MBA which is insufficiently international or globalizes functionally oriented curricula, this programme ensures that graduates not only understand how companies operate, but also the complex context in which they operate.
This unique innovative programme is the first of its kind in Russia. The curriculum and the core aspects of the programme meet the requirements of the world's most advanced MIB program.
Students can create a specialized, flexible curriculum in order to expand their previous knowledge or acquire new skills.
Graduates are prepared to work in the global arena as executives, managers and consultants in international companies and their foreign subsidiaries, and to start their own foreign business.
Students receive a state-accredited master’s degree in management with a specified track in International Business.
The MIB programme recruits the best teaching faculty and business professionals to deliver a highly diversified and competitive curriculum and enable students to make the most out of their learning experience.
- QS World University Rankings 2019: TOP-100 Master’s programmes in Management
- QS World University Rankings by Countries 2019: No.1 programme in Management in Russia
- International Accreditation from the Agency for Quality Assurance in Higher Education and Career Development (AKKORK) (first international accreditation at HSE)
- The programme is practice-oriented
- Students do a real-life consulting project for a client – one of the programme’s business partners
- Students stay constantly exposed to the real business world through regular workshops, projects and master-classes presented by company executives at all levels
- Evening and Saturday classes enable students to work and study at the same time
- Academic mobility opportunities available
- Students build extensive networks for future career
See students’ feedback here.
The majority of courses on the MIB programme are taught by senior executives of global and multinational companies, including PricewaterhouseCoopers; Baker & McKenzie; Kimberly-Clark Corporation; SC Johnson; Roche & Duffay; Mondelēz International; METRO Cash and Carry; Michelin etc.
MIB partner companies regularly conduct workshops, as well as offer business consulting projects.
Double Degree: MIB students may enroll in one of the double degree programmes available.
- Double degree with the University of South Carolina (USA)
- Double degree with LUISS University Rome(Italy)
Semester abroad at one of the MIB Partner Universities:
- The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy at Tufts University, the USA
- Maastricht University SBE, the Netherlands
- University of Luxembourg
- Norwegian School of Economics, Norway
- University of Parma, Italy
- University of Lugano, Switzerland
The exposure to teaching practitioners, multiple master classes presented by company executives and business consulting projects enable students to network efficiently and find internships and full-time employment sooner.
MIB graduates will be able to:
- Analyse foreign and domestic markets
- Assess regional political and economic risks and opportunities
- Make financial and investment decisions
- Hone in negotiation and dispute resolution skills
- Understand the social and cultural influences on doing business globally
- Create a business plan for a new venture
- Effectively use various marketing and advertising tools
- Manage consulting projects
- Conduct strategic company planning
- Select the best business format and strategy of foreign market entry
- Collect, process and present data necessary for project completion and planning
Check more on career opportunities.
See MIB alumni feedback here.
How to Apply
The MIB programme does not require previous work experience. Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent regardless of major, and hold proof of English proficiency. Applicants are considered for admission based on the application portfolio.