The Master of International Business program is geared at students with or without previous work experience who are looking for a successful management career in an international company, or consider starting their own business aspiring to be global.
The programme's mission is to ensure that students develop a strong competency in international business practices and a deep understanding of the global business environment.
The world is changing rapidly and the dynamic global economy mandates a new generation of business leaders with global thinking and proactive mind. More and more local companies today become dependent on global markets. To succeed in this complex environment, a traditional business education is incomplete. Today's successful business leaders must possess a long-term vision of tomorrow's risks and opportunities in the world market place, essential not only for global companies but also for those aspiring to be. The MIB program recruits the best teaching faculty and business professionals to deliver the most competitive curriculum and enable students to make the most out of their learning experience.
The Master of International Business programme is a unique hybrid of a business degree and an international affairs degree. The MIB aims to equip students with both the traditional business skills and the knowledge in the political, economic and socio-cultural aspects of the global marketplace. Unlike the standard MBA which is insufficiently international or globalizes functionally oriented curricula, this programme ensures that graduates not only understand how companies operate, but also the complex context in which they operate.
This unique innovative programme is the first of its kind in Russia. The curriculum and the core aspects of the programme meet the requirements of the world's most advanced MIB programmes.
MIB presentation November 2019.pdf
- The program is practice-oriented
- Some courses are taught by senior executives of global and multinational companies, including PricewaterhouseCoopers; Baker & McKenzie; Kimberly-Clark Corporation; SC Johnson; Roche & Duffay; Mondelēz International; METRO Cash and Carry; Michelin
- Students are offered a wide variety of elective courses to customize their education
- Students may choose to study at a partner university abroad for one semester
- Students do a real-life consulting project for a client – one of the program’s business partners
- Students stay constantly exposed to the real business world through regular workshops, projects and master-classes presented by company executives at all levels
- Evening and Saturday classes enable students to work and study at the same time
- Students build extensive networks for future career
Our graduates will be able to:
- Analyse foreign and domestic markets
- Assess regional political and economic risks and opportunities
- Make financial and investment decisions
- Hone in negotiation and dispute resolution skills
- Understand the social and cultural influences on doing business globally
- Create a business plan for a new venture
- Effectively use various marketing and advertising tools
- Manage consulting projects
- Conduct strategic company planning
- Select the best business format and strategy of foreign market entry
- Collect, process and present data necessary for project completion and planning