- QS World University Rankings 2021: TOP-100 Master’s programmes in Management
- QS World University Rankings by Countries 2021: No.1 programme in Management in Russia
- International Accreditation from the Agency for Quality Assurance in Higher Education and Career Development (AKKORK) (first international accreditation at HSE)
TOP-100 worldwide and #1 in Russia by QS World University Rankings for 2021, the MIB programme aims to equip students with both traditional business skills and knowledge of the political, economic, social and cultural aspects of the global market. Unlike a standard MBA programme, this HSE master’s programme ensures that graduates not only understand how companies operate, but also their complex business environment.
Graduates of MIB programme, which is ranked among the Top 100 Master programmes in Management and #1 in Russia in Management by the QS World University Rankings for 2021, have a very strong competitive advantage at the start of their career and are able to find employment sooner than their peers thanks to the following features of our programme:
- Programme is practice-oriented
- Students undertake a consulting project for a client – one of the programme’s business partners
- Multiple workshops are presented by company executives
- Evening and Saturday classes allow for simultaneous work and study
- Academic mobility options
- Wide networking opportunities
Reviews from current students can be found here.
The MIB programme, which is ranked among the Top 100 Master programmes in Management and #1 in Russia in Management by the QS World University Rankings for 2020, recruits top teaching faculty and business professionals to deliver a highly diversified and competitive curriculum. Most courses are taught by senior executives of global companies, including PwC, Baker & McKenzie, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, SC Johnson, Roche & Duffay, Mondelēz International, METRO Cash&Carry, and Michelin, among others.
During the programme, students create a specialized, flexible curriculum thanks to a wide array of elective courses. MIB partner companies regularly conduct workshops and offer international business consulting projects.
MIB students have the option to earn a double degree with LUISS University (Italy) or the University of South Carolina (USA); single semester abroad options are also available.
The alumni of MIB programme, which is ranked among the Top 100 Master programmes in Management by the QS World University Rankings for 2020, have pursued careers as executives, managers and consultants in international companies, or have started their own businesses. Careers typically focus on:
- Market analysis
- Political and economic risk assessment
- Finance and investment
- Negotiation and dispute resolution
- Business planning
- Marketing and advertising
- Market entry strategy
The MIB programme, which is ranked among the Top 100 Master programmes in Management and #1 in Russia in Management by the QS World University Rankings for 2020, does not require previous work experience. Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent and hold proof of English proficiency. Applicants are considered for admission based on the application portfolio.