Double Degree Programs
The MIB program offers two Double Degree options:
1. The Darla Moore School MIB, University of South Carolina (USA)
Students earn two master's degrees from two universities - one from the HSE and the other from the University of South Carolina. The Darla Moore School of Business has been ranked #1 for graduate international business education by the U.S. News & World Report for many consecutive years. The MIB program at the Darla Moore School is one of the most competitive MIB programs in the USA offering students a wide range of courses in international business, political science, law and more. Students can create a specialized, flexible curriculum to either expand their previous knowledge or acquire new skills.
The MIB program consists of 30 credits, a total of 10 courses across various disciplines. After the enrolled students complete their studies in the HSE MIB, they spend one semester at the Darla Moore School of Business. If all requirements of the Darla Moore School are met successfully, students earn the MIB degree from the University of South Carolina.
Terms and conditions
- 12 credits earned at the HSE MIB apply towards the USC MIB degree
- HSE student participants complete 18 credits at USC
- Payment of USC MIB non-resident tuition and fees for one semester (15 credits) of full-time study. Three credits worth of coursework are tuition-free for HSE students.
2. LUISS University (Rome, Italy)
MIB students have the opportunity to earn a second Master in Management (MIM) degree from LUISS University with the specialization of their choice:
- International Management
- Luxury, Fashion and Made in Italy
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
At the end of the program, if compliant with both LUISS and HSE academic requirements, students are awarded two master's degrees: the MIB degree from HSE and the Master in Management degree from LUISS.
Terms and conditions
- First year at HSE, second year at LUISS
- No tuition fee at LUISS
- 1 master thesis, 2 research advisors (HSE, LUISS), thesis is defended twice (HSE and LUISS)
- IELTS 6,5/ TOEFL IBT 79-80 for application (native speakers and individuals who obtained a previous degree in English are exempt from this requirement)
Double Degree Application Form (PDF, 70 Kb)