The Master in International Management is an exclusive international management program that provides you with the know-how and skills to succeed in a global business environment and to become a multicultural leader.
One program, two business schools, countless opportunities
The Master in International Management programme offers to study one semester abroad at one of the exclusive partner business schools.
Corporate Partners from Master in Management / Financial Times – 100 rating.
Double-degree diploma option with ESCP Europe - Paris and Lancaster University
Unique opportunity to interact with significant companies
MIM believes in the value of building a strong network of leaders and professionals across different countries and cultures. To facilitate face-to-face interactions between MIM Corporate Partners and MIM students, the companies are strongly involved in the MIM curriculum and a large number of various events is organised throughout the year.
- Worldwide Trends in Management
- Finance and Economics for Managers
- International Economics
- Global Strategic Management
- Research Methods in International Management
- Organization Development and Talent Management
- Digital Transformation and New Business Models
- International Financial Management
- Marketing in Digital Economics
- Business Analytics
Students are absolutely free to select the elective courses and the term they wish to take them in. Our elective courses are divided into the following fields:
- International Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis
- Business valuation and New Business Models
- Cross-cultural Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility in International business
The list of elective courses offered as a part of our program will be updated since we are constantly trying to equip our students with knowledge about burning business topics.