HSE’s Laboratory for Anti-сorruption Policy Climbs in Global Think Tank Index
The HSE Laboratory for Anti-сorruption Policy improved in the Global Go To Think Tank Index by two spots.
The Lauder Institute at the University of Pennsylvania published its annual Global Go To Think Tank Index 2015. The index authors have been included the HSE laboratory in the list of Top Transparency and Good Governance Think Tanks for the second year in a row.
This year, the Laboratory for Anti-сorruption Policy increased its ranking by two positions and took 26th place out of 60 centres from 30 countries.
The Index authors used the following criteria to choose the best out of nearly 7,000 think tanks globally:
- The quality and reputation of the think tank’s staff;
- The impact of a think tank’s research and programmes on policymakers and other policy actors;
- The quality of the research and analysis produced;
- Ability to recruit and retain elite scholars and analysts;
- Access to key state and social institutions;
- The ability to reach and connect with key audiences and personnel, such as government officials (elected and appointed), civil society, traditional and new media, and academia.