Andrey Georgievich Bystritskiy
- Dean:Faculty of Communications, Media, and Design
- Chief Editor :Faculty of Communications, Media, and Design / Редакция средства массовой информации - научного журнала "Коммуникации. Медиа.Дизайн"
- Member of the HSE Academic Council
- Andrey Georgievich Bystritskiy has been at HSE since 2004.
Education and Degrees
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD) in General Pedagogy, History of Pedagogy and Education
USSR Academy of Pedagogic Sciences
Lenin Moscow State Teacher Training Institute
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
Student Term / Thesis Papers
Yu. Korchagin «Improving perception television audience samples of high culture». Faculty of Media Communications, 2014
- New Media (Master’s programme; Faculty of Media Communications; 2 year, 1, 2 module)Rus
- Researching Seminar "Mass Media Information Analysis" (Master’s programme; Faculty of Media Communications; 2 year, 1-4 module)Rus
- Editorial Activity Organization and Issue's Building-up Principles (Bachelor’s programme; School of Business and Political Journalism ; 3 year, 3 module)Rus
- Media Law and Ethics (Bachelor’s programme; School of Business and Political Journalism ; 3 year, 2 module)Rus
- New Media (Master’s programme; School of Business and Political Journalism ; 2 year, 1, 2 module)Rus
The HSE with the Russian Association for Electronic Communications (RAEC) has prepared a report on the economics of the internet services and content market in 2014-1015. The main point of the research was to evaluate how the crisis has affected the long-term development of the industry and to adjust previous predictions.
HSE Rector Yaroslav Kuzminov Talks with Gazeta.ru on Education Reform and Russian Universities’ Problems with Inclusion in World Rankings.
The Higher School of Economics will undergo a number of structural changes in spring 2014. ‘Big’ faculties, which will provide educational programmes, are being created as part of the university. The faculties will include departments and schools, as well as research centres and departments of continuing education. The new university structure is part of the roadmap aimed at improving the HSE’s global competitiveness.