- Dean, Professor:Faculty of Communications, Media, and Design
- Chief Editor :Faculty of Communications, Media, and Design / Editorial Office of 'Communications. Media. Design' Journal
- Member of the HSE Academic Council
- Andrey Bystritskiy has been at HSE University since 2004.
Education and Degrees
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD) in General Pedagogy, History of Pedagogy and Education
USSR Academy of Pedagogic Sciences
Lenin Moscow State Teacher Training Institute
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
Student Term / Thesis Papers
Yu. Korchagin, Improving perception television audience samples of high culture. Faculty of Media Communications, 2014
- Article Быстрицкий А. Г., Шариков А. В., Бережная В. С., Щенников А. С. Тенденции развития эфирного русскоязычного радиовещания за рубежом в 2010-2018 гг. // Международная жизнь. 2018. № 11. С. 36-53.
- Book Радиовещание в России в 2015 году. Состояние, тенденции и перспективы развития: Отраслевой доклад / Под общ. ред.: А. Г. Быстрицкий, О. Я. Ермолаева, А. В. Шариков. М. : Федеральное агентство по печати и массовым коммуникациям, 2016.
On May 15-16, 2020, Telling Stories, a communications, media, and design festival that is dedicated to ideas, innovations, and modern technology in the creative industry, will be held online. The HSE Faculty of Communications, Media, and Design is the festival organizer, and the speakers include film directors Paul W.S. Anderson and Vadim Perelman.
On May 17 and 18, the annual Telling Stories festival, organized by the Faculty of Communications, Media and Design, will take place in Moscow. Festival guests will be able to attend a public talk with a Hollywood director, learn how to create their own successful micromedia, see a theater performance by HSE students and much more. Entry to all of the festival events is free.
On May 17 and 18, 2019 the HSE Faculty of Communications, Media and Design is organizing its second annual Telling Stories festival. The event attracts renowned film directors, producers, photographers, curators of international projects, and trend-setting designers.
The presentation of UNESCO's report ‘Global Trends in Freedom of Expression and Mass Media Development’ was held at the Higher School of Economics. It was an opportunity to discuss journalism and the growing gap between traditional regulators and modern consumers of media.
The HSE with the Russian Association for Electronic Communications (RAEC) has prepared a report on the economics of the internet services and content market in 2014-1015. The main point of the research was to evaluate how the crisis has affected the long-term development of the industry and to adjust previous predictions.
HSE Rector Yaroslav Kuzminov Talks with Gazeta.ru on Education Reform and Russian Universities’ Problems with Inclusion in World Rankings.
The Higher School of Economics will undergo a number of structural changes in spring 2014. ‘Big’ faculties, which will provide educational programmes, are being created as part of the university. The faculties will include departments and schools, as well as research centres and departments of continuing education. The new university structure is part of the roadmap aimed at improving the HSE’s global competitiveness.