Code of Conduct
All students of the programme are expected to act in accordance of HSE Statement of Values.
In addition to HSE Statement of Values, students must observe the following rules of conduct.
1) respect the instructors and other students by supporting the environment conducive of learning and restrain from disturbing behavior such as loud discussions irrelevant to the topic of the class, eating, etc.
2) communicate in academic appropriate language without the use of impolite words and slang.
3) use electronic devices such as cell-phones and tablets in class primarily for learning and subject-related activities and restrain from taking phone calls during the class.
4) arrive to class on time.
5) attend classes in designated groups without changing those groups.
In case of non-compliance with these rules above, instructors reserve the right to impose sanctions at their own discretion.
It is absolutely prohibited:
1) to plagiarize;
2) to use profanity;
3) to engage in verbal or physical harassment;
4) to come to class under influence (alcohol, drugs);
5) to intentionally damage the property (furniture, equipment, etc.) of the university.
The breach of the rules above will result in disciplinary action including expulsion from the programme.
The Code was designed by the Bachelor Programme "HSE and University of London Parallel Degree Programme in International Relations" faculty.