Проектный семинар "Дизайн-мышление"
- Key learning objective is the ability to apply design thinking tools to solve business problems in order to innovate towards new value propositions. Students will be able to instigate real service innovation projects in organization, leading and facilitating small project teams focused on individual service elements, or developing new value for entire service offering.
- Be able to analyze research data and syntheses customer insights
- Be able to prototype products / services
- Be able to run ideation sessions
- Be able to run qualitive research through auto-ethnography, observation and interviews
- Understand key principles of design thinking implementation: radical collaboration, iterations, co-creation, etc.
- Design thinking intro: principles, process
- Research tools and methods, research planning
- Analysis and synthesis: theory and practice
- Ideation: brainstorming and idea sorting tools
- Prototyping: theory and practice
- HomeworkAfter topics 2-6 students have time to do their homework and put the results to the project form, which they get in the beginning of the course in .ppt.
- Project presentationStudents get the project form on the first workshop
- Final test
- Interaction with a mentor
- 2021/2022 2nd module0.1 * Interaction with a mentor + 0.3 * Final test + 0.2 * Homework + 0.4 * Project presentation
- Brown, T. (2009). Change by design : how design thinking can transforms organizations and inspires innovation / Tim Brown with Barry Katz. New York: Harper Collins. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edswao&AN=edswao.308063775
- Design thinking : understand- improve- apply, , 2011
- Design thinking for the greated good : innovation in the social sector, Liedtka, J., 2017