Антропология веры и знания
- be able not only read key ethnographies, but also make an individual research, based on the unique ethnographic experience, applying the skills learnt through the course.
- A student knows the history of the discipline and subfields
- Able to solve professional problems based on synthesis and analysis
- A student can critically evaluate and rethink the accumulated experience (one's own and another's), think about professional and social activities.
- E. E. Evans-Pritchard. (1960). The Organization of a Zande Kingdom. Cahiers d’études Africaines, (4), 5. https://doi.org/10.3406/cea.1960.3678
- Bielo, J. S. (2016). A companion to the anthropology of religion. Social Anthropology/Anthropologie Sociale, 24(1), 103–106. https://doi.org/10.1111/1469-8676.12247